“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
DVD Review – “Yoga” from Stronger Seniors (Anne Pringle Burnell)
This post is now exclusively in “Nice Thing ‘Bout Getting Older“
There are currently three ways to obtain the post and ebook :
1) via Amazon’s Lending Library Program
2) free when offered for promotion
3) purchase from Amazon
If you would like to be notified when the ebook and other similar articles is offered free via promotion through Amazon’s Select program, please send me your email address at :
yoga dot adan at gmail dot com
Your name will not be shared in any way with anyone else, and will not be used for any other purpose than to notify you when this ebook and others are being offered.
There may be as little as one day advance notice up to one week, depending on scheduling and confirmation.
If you wish to sign up for notice of new posts on this site, please use the signup form to the near top right of any page. This is handled through WordPress directly.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- Teaching Yoga – Preparing a Class (my beginner’s view) (yoga-adan.com)
- DVDs vs Live Instruction, a Comment (yoga-adan.com)
- DVD Review – “Body by Bethenny” (yoga-adan.com)
- Teaching My First Yoga Class – One Month Later (yoga-adan.com)
- DVD Review – “Jazzercise Core” (yoga-adan.com)
- My Yoga-to-Dance aha! Moments! – # 3 (yoga-adan.com)