Pictured Left : New – Box Sets page on this site.
Variety of original topics : Poetry, Fiction, and Images.
“the intent of this blog is to incrementally build a body of thought that works toward integrating various topics, yoga, fitness, and the arts – it’s a process…”
Paris : PhotoPoem # 1 : ”Paris, a View from Starbucks”
“A View of Aroma”
coffee, fresh coffee, first coffee
in several days
through the fog of air travel, foreign
languages, smiles from
and lifted our eyes to
© 2012 felipe adan lerma
Paris, We’ve Landed!
though our internet connection is often tenuous, the views, like the food (so far) , has been fabulous
wish i could say more, will next time, but want to post this before i lose connection again
in short, in less than three days, after traveling a 24 hour oompressed express through time zones, then sleeping for 12 hours straight! we’re getting our paris legs and havng a great time
wish us luck
best wishes - meilleurs vœux!
Each Vol 1 of These Four Series FREE
at Participating Outlets
Click Image for Listings
namaste´- con dios – god be with you
*** INTEGRATING YOGA FITNESS AND THE ARTS
- Texas to Vermont – Finishing Up, On to Paris, then Back to Texas
- Poetics – A French Twist For Quatorze Juillet, Walking in Paris
- dVerse Poets Pub : Open Link Night, One Year Anniversary Week, Monet’s Garden in Giverny
- Vermont : PhotoPoem # 3 : “Nature’s Cathedral” (yoga-adan.com)
- Header # 12 – Mid Autumn, Vermont 2012 (Photography, PhotoPoem)
- The Indie Spotlight : “The Children”
- Box Sets - New Page
- Vermont : PhotoPoem # 5 : “Stowed Away at Stowe” (yoga-adan.com)