Next post I’ll talk a little about my grappling with and getting a handle how to offer Limited Editions of any of my posted images on Fine Art America — art, photography, and gift writings (mom, dad, occasions, plus even occupations like :Yoga Teacher, Dispatcher & more – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html?tab=artworkgalleries&artworkgalleryid=651453 .
With that next post I hope to also have dedicated pages for both Art Auction items & the Limited Editions I can direct you to, even if only with this same basic information. At least I’d have the pages set up going forward.
A new email to contact me for further info — retail or commercial for resale — is now set up :
Meanwhile, for Art Auction items —
— there are seven items I’ve decided will help me make this happen :
- Auction smaller works first, mostly under 22×28, as are shown on the snapshots in this post – shipping will be easier and let me get my bearings in regard to insurance, boxes, carriers, etc.
- A caveat – I may find smaller pieces mingled inside some of the larger boxes, so small to larger in the auctioning process is a goal and guideline — who knows what I’ll find! 😊
- Start each auction with no-hidden minimum requirement – this way, whatever price I start the auction with – $20, $25, $35 etc – and you bid, and no one else does, that’s the selling price!
- Provide 6-7 days for each auction – you want to think about bidding? I’ll give you plenty of time, plus I’ll post each new auction on my blog, Twitter and Instagram feeds, plus FB & Linkedin.
- Sell each piece unframed (unless very small) to reduce the cost of shipping and insurance, and of course pack each art work as carefully as needed.
- Auction through eBay. They’re experienced, and I’ve trusted them in the past and felt good about their process.
- Provide each winning bidder with first choice if desired of any number (1-100) on the Limited Edition series of the painting purchased. I haven’t yet decided on time frame limit to decide. But I think it’s a good thing to include 😊
My goal is of course to make some money 😊 yet offer a bargain offer on my older work. I need room. I’m very excited about how my art is developing, often working both palette knife and brush, using water soluble oils as I have since about 2001, and very recently adding mixtures of marble dust to disperse pigment and allow more light into the image. There’s good samples of my older, recent, and newer art work at –
So what will I auction first?
I still think something easy to mail and (it turns out) in-between a Limited Edition and an original painting – my full size Artist’s Proof on canvas of Austin at Night, circa 2003, is a good way to get started — we’ll see 😊
I hope you’ll stayed tuned, and please post with any questions in the comments below – thank u!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – http://author.to/Adans_Amazon_Author_Page
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My previous two posts provide more info, images, and a little history about my two projects 😊
Aging Into Creativity – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/06/05/aging-into-creativity/ .
Adan’s Art – 2 New Trends Developing : Limited Editions and Auction Sales of Older Work! – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/06/02/adans-art-2-new-trends-developing-limited-editions-and-auction-sales-of-older-work/ .