Physical Posters For Sale – How To Present Them & New Ones Later?
Regular readers probably remember (w/wry grin) a recent post where I laid out my posting schedule leading up to Sept 6th when I’m scheduled for a hiatal hernia repair – kinda like getting your fuel line fixed on your car except this fuel line’s in me, lol 😂
Anyway, I briefly mentioned how I needed the posting schedule because I did tend to like veering off on tangents. Those look like (I add here now) tempting, previously unknown hiking paths during an already long hike – but you take them anyway because you figure, “what the heck, that’s what I’m here for anyway” 😊
So this is one of those byways…
I needed to let ya’ll know that I “think” and hope I’ve solved one of my most persistent problems regarding presenting products from my many many images, painting and photography, squares and panoramas, black and white and monochromes.
In the process of creating my previous post, Theatre of Light Poster, a Purple Floral – A Product Page Post Directly From the Artist, I stumbled round as usual ‘til I found a pathway to that end!
How to present them?
No real choice, because of variations and possibilities — One by One….
How to update the info for each one?
Right there on the page created for each image.
How to list the titles for searches?
Create a Static Page with thumbnail & link to each image title! This’ll an ongoing thing of course.
Plus, create a new tag and a new category searchable from Search on each page :
Product Page Post.
The first product page post went up yesterday!
Theatre of Light Poster
New Product Page Posts will only be created for images/sayings/art I am ready to sell in physical print or poster format myself, currently on 12×18 heavy stock paper.
Everything else, as always, is also available at Fine Art America.
Eventually I hope to add Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
And as usual, wish me luck 😊
My Related Blog Posts
- Theatre of Light Poster, a Purple Floral – A Product Page Post Directly From the Artist
- Photography Surprises – Tour Bus Night Images in Paris Make Good Posters
- A Tale of Two Posters – Text & No Text Feel Completely Different – Soft Evening at Palmer Pond Austin
- Thoughts About Making Some of My New Posters with (mat-like) Borders
Related Amazon Search & Products
– My notes re this search :
1) there’s no shortage of folks willing to share their ideas on how to succeed 😊
2) true to what’s being marketing, most of the books’ images are eye catching!
3) good variety of current social media proponents hyping their fav methods
4) lot of titles with lots of reviews, always a good sign for browsing books
Two things –
1 – some of these titles have 100+ 4+ ⭐️ reviews!
2 – many are avail on Kindle and even Kindle Unlimited 😊
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html