#1 – Thompson Park Bridge Stowe Vermont – Original Photography, 1st Published August 17, 2016
Perennial since the 1st version of this post was published summer of 2016, the updated version (much better links & more pics) with the additional photo of my wife Sheila smiling has from its posting August this year (2019) ran strongly everyday!
I’m gonna assume it’s the additional pic of my beautiful wife that’s done it 😊
Little River, the winding stream flowing underneath, is also featured!
- Thompson Park Bridge Stowe Vermont – Original Photography, 1st Published August 17, 2016
- Mount Mansfield September Sunrise Four
- Mount Mansfield September Sunrise Six & Seven – Daybreak!
- Vermont : PhotoPoem # 5 : “Stowed Away at Stowe”
- Vermont : PhotoPoem # 2 : “Trail of Leaves”
#2 – Playtime at the Edge of the World – A PhotoPoem from Adan
Costa Rica – it remains at this time my most favorite of my least visited countries.
Places I haven’t been to don’t count, lol!
The image below, which I have in both poster and non-poster form, continues to astound me.
Not just that such a place can exist, but that I was able to see it! 😊
- Playtime at the Edge of the World – A PhotoPoem from Adan
- Costa Rica! – My Two Most Viewed Images @FineArtAmerica 1st Week in a Hot August!
- The Magic of Costa Rica – Playtime
- New! Sunrise Sunset Photos From Costa Rica – la Pura Vida!
- 1st Posters For Sale Pricing, Sizes, Material, Shipping, Customizing
Related Amazon Searches & Products
Thanks so much everyone!
Happy Labor Day Weekend! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html