I recently applied for and was invited to create an Amazon shopping page with products I would like to recommend!
There’s a general page, which lists items I either have bought, or would like to buy, plus, there’s what’s called Idea pages — this is my 1st Idea page, and it’s for my fav topic (followed closely by yoga and fitness) : Impressionist Art 😊 🎨
My Impressionist Art page, current stage shown above, includes art histories, novels, DVD’s, art instruction, and even an inexpensive packet of Impressionist Art bookmarks!
There’s a small thought-bubble over the images on the actual page, and any item I’m familiar with, I’ve notated it in that thought-bubble. Pretty neat! 😊
And, like I like to remind folks of, you can start a new search of your own, from any one of the posted images, as each is a live link!
This is my Intro at the top of my Impressionist Art product page —
Not the only style of art or photography I like, but always top of my list 😊 🎨 – I rummaged, perused, diddled, and dawdled lots of lines of impressionist interests & came up with over 40 art histories, how-to’s, DVD’s, and novels that look really good to me. A few I’m owned & will notate. And, as always, one can start a new search from any image here – can be very handy! Thanks, Adan 😊
The Old American Artist
And, speaking of art, I wrote my 1st novel since the very early 80s, late 70s, when Sheila & I were in Vermont, 2011-12, titled, The Old American Artist. I’ve linked this to one of my old posts, vs to Amazon, ‘cause I’ve taken it off for-sale, and am going to post it here on my blog, chapter by chapter starting very soon! It’s much more searching and interior orientated than a lot of the fiction I wrote after it the following few years, esp work like my short story, Dirty Sixth Street, and my set-in-Texas novella, One Night in the Hill Country, both of which have been well received. And, of course The Old American Artist is semi-autobiographical, w/embellishments & exclusions, lol! But, it is about art, and being artist. I’ll make a big deal of it on the blog when it starts of course 😊 The cover art I chose for it is a large impressionist painting I’d done using San Antonio’s Riverwalk as a starting point. A dear friend who’s no longer with us, and was very supportive of mine and many others’ art here in the Austin area, once said to me, “That’s the most European feeling art I’ve seen of San Antonio.” Being half my ancestors were Europeans that help settle areas like San Antonio, I took that as a real compliment ❤️
Thanks so much everyone!
Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions in the comments!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Update with SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandLast week I post a more in-depth post, pictures & info, of the SilverSneakers Stability class Sheila and I take with Curt Holland at Gold’s Gym here in Austin, promising to update with a shot I thought I’d taken but, well, didn’t take, lol! That’s the shot above 😊
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Midnight in Paris” Viewed a Decade Later – Better Than I’d Realized – 5 Stars +Yet, familiar as it was, watching it again yesterday, half in the afternoon, the other half before bed (yeah, a luxury of both staying-home and being retired ❤️), remembering how enchanted we’d been seeing this together, ten years ago – it was like it was brand new again!
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Sold My 1st Face Mask, a Paris Mask! @FineArtAmerica!A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask! Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
- Happy 4th of July 2020! 🇺🇸We will surely make it through these times as we have other pandemics, wars, and establishing and keeping our democratic republic ❤️ Below are several sayings I feel go to the core of my feelings about our country, America 💕
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Paintings In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Paris Arm Chair ViewNew Paris Paintings I want to have been finished with these two, lol! But they’ve needed little touches. The larger piece (20×20), Lady in Paris 1889, a true acrylic watercolor mix (a little more on that below) has needed tiny tiny touches to “unflatten” it so to speak. While the smaller 6×6 piece has needed quite a few varnish layers as the surface is too shiny in places and very matte in others. Anyone with suggestions re the latter please comment! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog