I recently applied for and was invited to create an Amazon shopping page with products I would like to recommend!
There’s a general page, which lists items I either have bought, or would like to buy, plus, there’s what’s called Idea pages — this is my 1st Idea page, and it’s for my fav topic (followed closely by yoga and fitness) : Impressionist Art 😊 🎨
My Impressionist Art page, current stage shown above, includes art histories, novels, DVD’s, art instruction, and even an inexpensive packet of Impressionist Art bookmarks!
There’s a small thought-bubble over the images on the actual page, and any item I’m familiar with, I’ve notated it in that thought-bubble. Pretty neat! 😊
And, like I like to remind folks of, you can start a new search of your own, from any one of the posted images, as each is a live link!
This is my Intro at the top of my Impressionist Art product page —
Not the only style of art or photography I like, but always top of my list 😊 🎨 – I rummaged, perused, diddled, and dawdled lots of lines of impressionist interests & came up with over 40 art histories, how-to’s, DVD’s, and novels that look really good to me. A few I’m owned & will notate. And, as always, one can start a new search from any image here – can be very handy! Thanks, Adan 😊
The Old American Artist
And, speaking of art, I wrote my 1st novel since the very early 80s, late 70s, when Sheila & I were in Vermont, 2011-12, titled, The Old American Artist. I’ve linked this to one of my old posts, vs to Amazon, ‘cause I’ve taken it off for-sale, and am going to post it here on my blog, chapter by chapter starting very soon! It’s much more searching and interior orientated than a lot of the fiction I wrote after it the following few years, esp work like my short story, Dirty Sixth Street, and my set-in-Texas novella, One Night in the Hill Country, both of which have been well received. And, of course The Old American Artist is semi-autobiographical, w/embellishments & exclusions, lol! But, it is about art, and being artist. I’ll make a big deal of it on the blog when it starts of course 😊 The cover art I chose for it is a large impressionist painting I’d done using San Antonio’s Riverwalk as a starting point. A dear friend who’s no longer with us, and was very supportive of mine and many others’ art here in the Austin area, once said to me, “That’s the most European feeling art I’ve seen of San Antonio.” Being half my ancestors were Europeans that help settle areas like San Antonio, I took that as a real compliment ❤️
Thanks so much everyone!
Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions in the comments!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
- July 28, 2021 – New 25×40 #Acrylic on Canvas In-Progress : Barton Springs Greenbelt Indian SummerA chore heat filled day where my keyboard evidently is deciding it’s had it, lol! Hopefully I finish this post 😊 Basically I started the groundwork for my newest painting, acrylic, wanting to settle on my composition before hand, unlike how I handled my just finished watercolor, same size, where I inserted my figure at the end.
- July 27, 2021 – 4 Weeks Running! My Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a Lady : #Watercolor on Paper #ContemporaryImpressionismI’m sure I’ve had images repeat as most viewed 4 times in a row, but I wasn’t paying as much attention to that as I try to nowadays 😊 Summer is a Lady continues to simmer atop my selection of photos and artwork and illustrated poetry ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog