I recently applied for and was invited to create an Amazon shopping page with products I would like to recommend!
There’s a general page, which lists items I either have bought, or would like to buy, plus, there’s what’s called Idea pages — this is my 1st Idea page, and it’s for my fav topic (followed closely by yoga and fitness) : Impressionist Art 😊 🎨
My Impressionist Art page, current stage shown above, includes art histories, novels, DVD’s, art instruction, and even an inexpensive packet of Impressionist Art bookmarks!
There’s a small thought-bubble over the images on the actual page, and any item I’m familiar with, I’ve notated it in that thought-bubble. Pretty neat! 😊
And, like I like to remind folks of, you can start a new search of your own, from any one of the posted images, as each is a live link!
This is my Intro at the top of my Impressionist Art product page —
Not the only style of art or photography I like, but always top of my list 😊 🎨 – I rummaged, perused, diddled, and dawdled lots of lines of impressionist interests & came up with over 40 art histories, how-to’s, DVD’s, and novels that look really good to me. A few I’m owned & will notate. And, as always, one can start a new search from any image here – can be very handy! Thanks, Adan 😊
The Old American Artist
And, speaking of art, I wrote my 1st novel since the very early 80s, late 70s, when Sheila & I were in Vermont, 2011-12, titled, The Old American Artist. I’ve linked this to one of my old posts, vs to Amazon, ‘cause I’ve taken it off for-sale, and am going to post it here on my blog, chapter by chapter starting very soon! It’s much more searching and interior orientated than a lot of the fiction I wrote after it the following few years, esp work like my short story, Dirty Sixth Street, and my set-in-Texas novella, One Night in the Hill Country, both of which have been well received. And, of course The Old American Artist is semi-autobiographical, w/embellishments & exclusions, lol! But, it is about art, and being artist. I’ll make a big deal of it on the blog when it starts of course 😊 The cover art I chose for it is a large impressionist painting I’d done using San Antonio’s Riverwalk as a starting point. A dear friend who’s no longer with us, and was very supportive of mine and many others’ art here in the Austin area, once said to me, “That’s the most European feeling art I’ve seen of San Antonio.” Being half my ancestors were Europeans that help settle areas like San Antonio, I took that as a real compliment ❤️
Thanks so much everyone!
Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions in the comments!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog