This is a short almost-teaser post, just to get up a few of the looks we found on our mid-morning day trip to the City of Wimberley’s Blue Hole Regional Park 😊
As able, I’ll format a selection of images I’ll pick to post on Fine Art America then blog them onto my site.
There’s much to go back to explore – numerous trails on some slightly elevated bluffs above the creek, and of course differing lighting, esp earlier in the morning nearer sunrise, and possible something near sunset, though the latter’s challenge would be making it back to Austin in the dark. A challenge for most of us seniors 😊 We’ll see how we might eventually work around that.
Plus the folks working the park were exceptionally helpful and patient, suggesting trails and other nearby areas to explore, esp Old Baldy; plus places to eat. We ended up having a wonderful tasty home style lunch at Wimberley Cafe. Hope to have a review up on Trip Advisor up w/pics in time for this article.
Meanwhile, here’s the above pics, larger —
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.2“In July he began cutting mats and foam board for the prints, planning and finishing small works easier to sell, and securing a December booth at a nearby regional mall.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 16 – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, Uploaded 04.11.16“My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog