My six most viewed images on Fine Art America ending this past week are led by a small painting, Angel, I recently featured in a post entitled, I’m Reading “Notan: The Dark-Light Principle of Design” (Dover Art Instruction), Kindle – 1st Impression.”
[ Update 12.11.19 – Angel sold this weekend at Donn’s Depot Christmas Bazaar ❤️ ]
And actually, the #4 on my most viewed list above, Jean Beauvais Paris, is also featured in the same article.
Good article, with a lot of discussion about what I’m learning about the design principles of Notan! Baby steps for me, that’s for sure, lol!
The other four images are —
- Good Morning Bird (which is the header for my My Day Ahead series)
- Late October Halloween Feast (my Halloween feature also good for Thanksgiving)
- The Seine and Quay Beside Notre Dame (featured most recently in a Gratitude post)
- In the Light (featured in a post about one of my Product pages on Amazon!)
So two of the top six images were featured in that one post regarding design! I do really like what I’ve read so far in the book, so I’m very glad these images are getting some really good viewing! 😊
All six images can be accessed on Fine Art America via the above posts they’re featured in.
Prints of all sizes, and gift items like coffee mugs and yoga mats are also available through my Fine Art America site ❤️
Please let me know if you have any questions!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – Remembrance, Reflection, Resolve – January 18, 2021Here, in a tiny token, are tweets I’ve seen so far today that struck a chord within me, tying those trying days over half a century ago..with today 💕
- January 18, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 2Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html