Listening to the Sultans of Swing (Dire Straits), The Eagles (Hotel California)
— a quick side note, my wife and I happened to mention Hotel California to the 6 year old grandson; how one could check in anytime they liked, but they could never leave 😂 and he was “very” curious how that worked, lol! It’s so fascinating! He’s so curious and wants to understand, and we’re willing to teach him the culture we knew of back then, esp music 💕
Anyway, much to prepare for this week. Sending a file to my printer for restock prints for the Old Bakery & Emporium of a shot I captured one evening of the Driskill Hotel here in Austin with a purple sky sunset! It’s one of the original grand bldgs of old 1800s Austin 😊
Plus need to gather the foam core backings, clear sleeves, and prints I do have on hand to take the Bakery tomorrow morning (Wed) when I’ll also go by the printer’s.
Next week I’ve two new venues to deliver art to via my new membership with Creative Arts Society. I’ll have posts about each location and the images next week.
Then of course, besides eating good meals, there’s painting – at least a little, plus, walk! I must keep walking!
Painting keeps me sane, sorta 😊 and walking keeps me painting ❤️
With the weather yesterday so mild, and continuing my recent routine of walking 10+ minutes after each full meal and any large snack break, I’ve been clocking 7500+ steps each day, and yesterday, with the exceptionally mild weather and a mid-morning for-the-heck-of-it walk, topped over 9000+!! Not something it’d be wise for me to expect very often right now, but nice when it happens 😊
As important, I’ve maintained my recent resumption of painting at least a little bit each day. I’m working on a careful tonal redo of In the Light as mentioned in yesterday’s My Day Ahead post where I go into more detail about my objectives and hopes — the latter often ahead of my perceived capabilities, lol! A little practice each day is beginning to make a dent in that lag, but lag there is! 😂
That’s ok. I’ll adjust as needed ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
My Art & Photography Materials, Supplies & Instructions Idea Page
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html