My two most recent uploaded to Fine Art America are —
Mount Mansfield Twilight Sunrise Panorama (pictured above)
Blue Hole Reflections Wimberley Texas Vintage (immediately above)
Mount Mansfield Twilight has been featured in my post about its use as my header for my Product Recommendation Pages on Amazon, while Blue Hole Reflections is from part of series of images captured during a recent trip to Wimberley Texas and blogged about in this post 😊
In addition, Mount Mansfield Twilight Sunrise Panorama itself is a crop from a series of seven Mount Mansfield twilight sunrise photos I captured one very early, fairly cold morning in Vermont a couple of years ago. I talk about the three different aspects of twilight. It was quite an experience for me, being from Central Texas. The series itself can be reached by this group tag link – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/mt-mansfield-sunrise-series/ .
Both prints of many sizes, plus gift items, like coffee mugs and totes and yoga mats can be purchased at the Fine Art America links below each image, or here —
Images With Detailed Presentations
I’ve recently begun a series spotlighting each image I’ve uploaded onto Fine Art America for prints & gifts, starting with my 1st, in early 2016, Austin at Night.
Images include paintings, photography and digital art. They cover locations from Texas to Vermont, Costa Rica to Paris. They include sunsets and sunrises, Black and White Photography, Florals, landscapes, seascapes and selfie bio-pics. Time period of my images on Fine Art America range from the early 80s to current day 😊
The series itself is tagged as, Adan’s Images, and the link is –
Please let me know if you have any questions!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.3“…after he transferred the new images to their old laptop, they arrowed-down their day in pictures in silence.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.2“Arturo felt he was on the verge of a new visual frontier. The short Vermont summer stretched itself full for both Arturo and Rosetta. Morning light began before five. And evenings glowed past nine.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Regina Puckett @ReginaPucket #WriterPoetArtist“Prolific, to describe Regina and her body of work, feels like saying the world is round and filled with astounding diversity of life….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.4.1“Arturo chose a small digital camera from several available from students graduating and leaving the area….”
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html