My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Treadmill Walking in the Morning
Though the morning air was mild cool compared to later in the day when the wind whipped up with gusts rain and much lower temps, I opted to use the complex’s fitness room treadmill. This allowed me to used my wireless earphones w/out fear of shorting them out in the rain outside. And yeah, it was more comfortable, lol!
My Day Ahead’s “Yesterday” section for Nov 8 talks a bit about the music I listened to during my 30 min set (Bruce Springsteen – part of my Prime membership) 😊 It posts later in the day than this post & I’ll update a link to it when posted.
Particulate Matter in the Forecast
It’s not something I check regularly, but every once in awhile, when the air smells kinda funny, I’ll check the Particulate Matter reading on Wunderground fro our area.
The occasional reading I saw like this one I saw this morning, though not good – and that’s for “moderate” lol! – is not frequent or long term; but is something for me to be aware of with my history of allergies, my age, etc.
It’ll be interesting to see as I continue to adjust and balance the tones and colors, if I’ll be as happy with In the Light’s makeover vs its original look. I did love its former softer look, but I think I loved the photo image version better than the original itself, which had flattened and dulled. Plus, as I pointed out in a previous post, the photo image captured highlights on ridges and other areas not accentuated on the painting itself, which I would like them to be, which is also part of my goal 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic ❤️ Adan’s PhotoPoems 💕PhotoPoem sayings 💕 Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic – “We are mirrors…”
- On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp Daleo 😊“She often writes that she paints intuitively, from the heart, finding any suggestion of image within her process itself, an amazing feat I “sometimes” feel I pull off 😏 ”
- In the Egg # 2 by Francisco Bravo CabreraFrancisco is an exceptionally prolific artist, with work that ranges from lush to whimsical or elegant.
- Villa Ladera – Private Hillside Escape * Pura Vida in Costa Rica! ❤️“…absolutely gorgeous, with 3 bedrooms- all with their own huge bathroom and shower! The sparkling pool and the seating area is just perfect for grilling and hanging out. And the location??!! ITS a 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND DOZENS OF WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS!”
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Golden’s Clear Tar Gel – Messy, Tricky, and Wonderful Results! 😊“I was “very” hesitant to try Clear Tar Gel out, but had gotten to a point with a small acrylic work where either I chunked it, or tried this. I just hadn’t been able to keep the look I created when wet, no matter how much glaze medium & such I used; mostly in regard … Read more
- Manet made the doodles in his letters look effortless … by using tracing paper | Art and design | The Guardian“of the illustrated letters: “They are always described as breezy, virtuosic and effortless, and dashed off in a moment. But what I discovered is that most of these things seem to have been traced from more searching and careful drawings.”
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Knives Out” – a Charmer with Daniel Craig+++ 😊“I left the theatre and spent the evening wondering if my obsession that Knives Out was a grand modernized tribute to Agatha Christie was just my imagination, and my limited exposure to the wide variety of mystery niches in books and film.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html