My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Treadmill Walking in the Morning
Though the morning air was mild cool compared to later in the day when the wind whipped up with gusts rain and much lower temps, I opted to use the complex’s fitness room treadmill. This allowed me to used my wireless earphones w/out fear of shorting them out in the rain outside. And yeah, it was more comfortable, lol!
My Day Ahead’s “Yesterday” section for Nov 8 talks a bit about the music I listened to during my 30 min set (Bruce Springsteen – part of my Prime membership) 😊 It posts later in the day than this post & I’ll update a link to it when posted.
Particulate Matter in the Forecast
It’s not something I check regularly, but every once in awhile, when the air smells kinda funny, I’ll check the Particulate Matter reading on Wunderground fro our area.
The occasional reading I saw like this one I saw this morning, though not good – and that’s for “moderate” lol! – is not frequent or long term; but is something for me to be aware of with my history of allergies, my age, etc.
It’ll be interesting to see as I continue to adjust and balance the tones and colors, if I’ll be as happy with In the Light’s makeover vs its original look. I did love its former softer look, but I think I loved the photo image version better than the original itself, which had flattened and dulled. Plus, as I pointed out in a previous post, the photo image captured highlights on ridges and other areas not accentuated on the painting itself, which I would like them to be, which is also part of my goal 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- New Uploads to Fine Art America – Monarch and Starburst Bloom, June 2020 🎨 👩🎨Finally forcing myself to start updating my original paintings catalog of works on Fine Art America, lol! Many, like Starburst Bloom, are in both my general painting gallery and my floral gallery, which itself includes both photography and art work.
- Aging Through Covid-19, June 04, 2020Resting Up From Too Much Exertion, lol 😊 We had a rare patch of extremely nice weather for nearly a week here in Central Texas recently (now heading to near then above 100-107 next 10 days!) and I literally immersed myself in long fresh air walks and extra live online yoga and balance classes and two days ago could hardly move! 😂
- Easy Morning – New Watercolor #FigureArt on Absorbent Ground, May 2020Easy Morning, new watercolor on absorbent ground 6×6 gallery wrap canvas #figureart My newest figure work had the usual tug and pull process painting it 😊 I really like the soft gentle feel of it, and especially like the look my wife got seeing it ❤️
- At Rest With Nature – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020At Peace With Nature has several firsts for me. One, it’s a 5×7 stretched canvas, another size like my recent 6×12, A Walk Among the Wildflowers, I haven’t done in quite awhile, certainly even further back by maybe even decades, lol! It’s an interesting size, being small, yet enabling and enhancing the sense of length or height, like the 6×12, but more subtly.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 27, 2020Personal Transitions During Stay-at-Home Distancing No BIG in the typical sense of what I tend to think “big” life change/transitions are, but with no blog post for 5 or 6 days, I gave up figuring out the exact # of days, lol, I felt compelled to say a little something.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 26, 2020Photo Lessons for Dummies by BE KITSCHIG is a superb humor laden look at the all too common pitfalls and inadvertent mistakes we all non-professionals make with our cameras 😂
- A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020As one can tell by my photo below, I took a few liberties, but to some extent, that happens whether I plan it or not, lol 😂 But I like the result too much to alter anything on it. Another version, another time, will elicit a different response, and I do think this is one motif I’ll want to do more of, vs variations for just practice 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html