My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Treadmill Walking in the Morning
Though the morning air was mild cool compared to later in the day when the wind whipped up with gusts rain and much lower temps, I opted to use the complex’s fitness room treadmill. This allowed me to used my wireless earphones w/out fear of shorting them out in the rain outside. And yeah, it was more comfortable, lol!
My Day Ahead’s “Yesterday” section for Nov 8 talks a bit about the music I listened to during my 30 min set (Bruce Springsteen – part of my Prime membership) 😊 It posts later in the day than this post & I’ll update a link to it when posted.
Particulate Matter in the Forecast
It’s not something I check regularly, but every once in awhile, when the air smells kinda funny, I’ll check the Particulate Matter reading on Wunderground fro our area.
The occasional reading I saw like this one I saw this morning, though not good – and that’s for “moderate” lol! – is not frequent or long term; but is something for me to be aware of with my history of allergies, my age, etc.
It’ll be interesting to see as I continue to adjust and balance the tones and colors, if I’ll be as happy with In the Light’s makeover vs its original look. I did love its former softer look, but I think I loved the photo image version better than the original itself, which had flattened and dulled. Plus, as I pointed out in a previous post, the photo image captured highlights on ridges and other areas not accentuated on the painting itself, which I would like them to be, which is also part of my goal 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Map for Barton Creek Greenbelt Near Us via Google Maps“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 11, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Absorbing Nature“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html