My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
The sun rose early and bright this morning. Needed that! Lot to do – hopeful 🌅 Even if I stayed as busy as the day before (Friday), but moved things along, that’d be ok for now 😊
Prepping for Creative Arts Society (CAS) Show
Red Sky, an original acrylic on paper, circa 1986, is one of two pieces I hope to hang Monday morning (before the next cold blast that afternoon, lol!) This was the 1st time it’d been taken apart since I’d framed it in the early 90s when I had a frame shop, and yeah, it needed some cleaning! 😊
Testing New Vankyo Art Projector (will I keep it?)
These 3 shots are 1) turning on the projector and having my 1st look at the resolution etc (just on my textured sheetrock wall, no screen), 2) a sample image with more color (not bad!), 3) and this 3rd image is with the projector off (I need &’ve ordered an HDMI adapter for my iPhone & iPad Pro, same adapter for the two) – but – with my painting, In the Light, now sporting a new frame I clipped on to try out. I like it! We’ll see ‘bout the projector, lol! 😊
Evening Moonlit Walk
Two shots to finish up another long but very worthwhile day 🌙
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Sunday, Nov 10th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Saturday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 07, 2021 – My New Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 2” – So Subtle I Can’t Capture an Accurate Shot!You can see, above (1 pic) and below ( 2 pics, in differing frames ) how different they each come across!
- December 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a LadyThe holidays are upon us, especially if one counts them as extending to Valentines Day, my wife’s birthday ❤️ So it’s especially nice to see this beautiful image crop up again after being most viewed on my Fine Art America site 5 weeks in a row late this past summer!
- December 05, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 12×18 Print, Spring is a Lady!My 1st sale of this early watercolor / line art figure painting of mine. Uploaded early spring of this year (2021), it’s gotten fairly nice views, thought it’s twin ( flipped horizontally ), Summer is a Lady has been my most viewed on Fine Art America 1/2 a dozen different weeks! Very glad their both getting attention now, even if via different directions 😊
- December 04, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Peace, a New Holiday PaintingPeace, my delivered painting, itself has gone through several metamorphoses to completion, starting way back to August this year (2021) when I was tentatively calling it Holiday Walk; I’d posted about it early September – September 08, 2021 – Developing 2 New Figure Paintings on Light Molding Paste on Canvas – 1 Watercolor, 1 Acrylic with Watercolor Til about a month ago it was still a vertical work, but….
- December 03, 2021 – I Am Tired, But I Am Happy; I’ve Been Painting, A Lot!The above pic contrasts below with this earlier pic shot shot in November —
- December 02, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 2, Major ShiftThe large blue area (which I loved) had to be muted (or change the other orange/red areas). Blue bottom areas were also muted. The white/yellow glaze over the blue area tinting it into green. But, do I want to do more? Do I need to do more?
- December 01, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 1, a BeginningA funny thing happened on my way to my newest attempt to correctly ( ie, satisfyingly ) extrapolate a detail shot ( variations of which I’m calling, “Approach” ) of one of my paintings (Autumn Passage) — — during the 2nd lay-in, after applying Light Molding Paste over the canvas, I ended up, when I’d see it from a distance, ie through a door from another room, very much liking its basic look; enough so I decided to try and enhance the current stage of the painting, yet, keep it’s basic minimalism intact 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html