My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Chores & Early Afternoon Garmin Tracker Data
The morning through noon was consumed by not only our usual Sunday omelette breakfast 😊 but an extended trip out for gas (before the freezing temps scheduled for Monday pm), groceries and goodies (ie, samples & more!) at Central Market, and picking up an online order for a 1/4 inch mop brush at Michael’s. This is what my fitness #’s looked like (some for the week, some – like the steps – for the day)!
Baby, a Lovely Local Kitty ❤️ l
A large gentle male kitty who likes to greet us but not get “too involved” 😊 Unless we have food, lol! Sheila & I often see him on our walks and were happy to see him on our extended afternoon walk. A beauty of a day between our incessant summer and our current intermittent winter, lol!
Final test for my new art projector
Unfortunately, either it or myself failed to make it so what had been hoped – project an image from my iPhone onto the wall, and when that was accomplished, onto the nice screen I’d also ordered. “No Signal” was all I could get after hours of trying. Luckily Amazon is accepting it back (and the screen).
My evening walk was brief. I was exhausted from a full day of out-and-abouts, chores, and disappointment re my hopes for the new art projector. Pretty minor in the scheme of most things. The moon still waxes. The pool still flows. And tomorrow’ll bring new opportunities 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Monday, Nov 11th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Sunday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 23, 2021 – Dr Fauci’s Update on Covid-19 Vaccines, There is Much HopeThe information is relatively basic, but immensely clarifying and reassuring, at least to my wife and I. We’re in our 70s, still haven’t been able to receive vaccinations, and this type of information is crucial in keeping us upbeat and hopeful, committed to continue eating and living healthy as we can ❤️
- January 22, 2021 – Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Jo Coyne @Jopolkadot #Inspirations via the Arts and NatureJo has long been an inspiration of surprises for me on Twitter. Partly, probably, because she shares from all the arts, plus so many grand and nuanced thinkers, plus, includes such interesting imagery 💕
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.2“The room around them returned slowly. People approached. Congratulating them. On the show, on their togetherness. ‘Your show looks fabulous,’ Rosetta said to Arturo, ‘Macario came through.'”
- January 21, 2021 – Inauguration Day, The Day After – An Energy’s Been Unleashed!“I couldn’t decide what I’d write today!…And there can only be one reason – other than we’re one day closer to Valentines Day, my wife’s fav ❤️ — A new day has risen for America! For all of us who want it.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.1“Arturo caught sight of Rosetta and immediately felt his heart expand. Her legs split the fold in her dress as she stepped….”
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html