My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Chores & Early Afternoon Garmin Tracker Data
The morning through noon was consumed by not only our usual Sunday omelette breakfast 😊 but an extended trip out for gas (before the freezing temps scheduled for Monday pm), groceries and goodies (ie, samples & more!) at Central Market, and picking up an online order for a 1/4 inch mop brush at Michael’s. This is what my fitness #’s looked like (some for the week, some – like the steps – for the day)!
Baby, a Lovely Local Kitty ❤️ l
A large gentle male kitty who likes to greet us but not get “too involved” 😊 Unless we have food, lol! Sheila & I often see him on our walks and were happy to see him on our extended afternoon walk. A beauty of a day between our incessant summer and our current intermittent winter, lol!
Final test for my new art projector
Unfortunately, either it or myself failed to make it so what had been hoped – project an image from my iPhone onto the wall, and when that was accomplished, onto the nice screen I’d also ordered. “No Signal” was all I could get after hours of trying. Luckily Amazon is accepting it back (and the screen).
My evening walk was brief. I was exhausted from a full day of out-and-abouts, chores, and disappointment re my hopes for the new art projector. Pretty minor in the scheme of most things. The moon still waxes. The pool still flows. And tomorrow’ll bring new opportunities 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Monday, Nov 11th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Sunday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 07, 2021 – My New Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 2” – So Subtle I Can’t Capture an Accurate Shot!You can see, above (1 pic) and below ( 2 pics, in differing frames ) how different they each come across!
- December 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Summer is a LadyThe holidays are upon us, especially if one counts them as extending to Valentines Day, my wife’s birthday ❤️ So it’s especially nice to see this beautiful image crop up again after being most viewed on my Fine Art America site 5 weeks in a row late this past summer!
- December 05, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 12×18 Print, Spring is a Lady!My 1st sale of this early watercolor / line art figure painting of mine. Uploaded early spring of this year (2021), it’s gotten fairly nice views, thought it’s twin ( flipped horizontally ), Summer is a Lady has been my most viewed on Fine Art America 1/2 a dozen different weeks! Very glad their both getting attention now, even if via different directions 😊
- December 04, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Peace, a New Holiday PaintingPeace, my delivered painting, itself has gone through several metamorphoses to completion, starting way back to August this year (2021) when I was tentatively calling it Holiday Walk; I’d posted about it early September – September 08, 2021 – Developing 2 New Figure Paintings on Light Molding Paste on Canvas – 1 Watercolor, 1 Acrylic with Watercolor Til about a month ago it was still a vertical work, but….
- December 03, 2021 – I Am Tired, But I Am Happy; I’ve Been Painting, A Lot!The above pic contrasts below with this earlier pic shot shot in November —
- December 02, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 2, Major ShiftThe large blue area (which I loved) had to be muted (or change the other orange/red areas). Blue bottom areas were also muted. The white/yellow glaze over the blue area tinting it into green. But, do I want to do more? Do I need to do more?
- December 01, 2021 – My Minimalist Art Experiment, “Abstract Minimalism 1 (in-progress) Part 1, a BeginningA funny thing happened on my way to my newest attempt to correctly ( ie, satisfyingly ) extrapolate a detail shot ( variations of which I’m calling, “Approach” ) of one of my paintings (Autumn Passage) — — during the 2nd lay-in, after applying Light Molding Paste over the canvas, I ended up, when I’d see it from a distance, ie through a door from another room, very much liking its basic look; enough so I decided to try and enhance the current stage of the painting, yet, keep it’s basic minimalism intact 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html