My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Chores & Early Afternoon Garmin Tracker Data
The morning through noon was consumed by not only our usual Sunday omelette breakfast 😊 but an extended trip out for gas (before the freezing temps scheduled for Monday pm), groceries and goodies (ie, samples & more!) at Central Market, and picking up an online order for a 1/4 inch mop brush at Michael’s. This is what my fitness #’s looked like (some for the week, some – like the steps – for the day)!
Baby, a Lovely Local Kitty ❤️ l
A large gentle male kitty who likes to greet us but not get “too involved” 😊 Unless we have food, lol! Sheila & I often see him on our walks and were happy to see him on our extended afternoon walk. A beauty of a day between our incessant summer and our current intermittent winter, lol!
Final test for my new art projector
Unfortunately, either it or myself failed to make it so what had been hoped – project an image from my iPhone onto the wall, and when that was accomplished, onto the nice screen I’d also ordered. “No Signal” was all I could get after hours of trying. Luckily Amazon is accepting it back (and the screen).
My evening walk was brief. I was exhausted from a full day of out-and-abouts, chores, and disappointment re my hopes for the new art projector. Pretty minor in the scheme of most things. The moon still waxes. The pool still flows. And tomorrow’ll bring new opportunities 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Monday, Nov 11th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today (Sunday) and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 25, 2022 – Reblog / Review, Dianne Mize Expands on Her Recent Art Tip, The Visual Path, via #ContemporaryArtist Mary Whyte’s Painting : Pearl ( Working the Painting Language – The Triangular Path )Working the Painting Language – The Triangular Path, via Dianne Mize https://archive.aweber.com/newsletter/awlist4319336/MTI5Mjc2NDI=/working-the-painting-language-the-triangular-path.htm Dianne begins her art tip post with this intriguing paragraph ( all bold emphasis hers ) —
- January 24, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Pink Impressionist Abstract 1My newest panoramic impressionist abstract color block on a 12×24 gallery wrapped canvas is – Pink! 😊 And my one line description for this art work on it’s page at Fine Art America reads —
- January 23, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue Impressionist Abstract 1 – New 12×24 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingIt’s kinda neat how these impressionist abstract panoramas I’ve been working on conjure up so many varying images, or at least semi-suggested images, lol! I see waves and sky and beach, the horizon line shifting from lower 1/3 to upper 1/3 depending how I squint 😊 Working bottom to top, I can even see….
- January 22, 2022 – Rethinking (re-engineering?) How I Post About Images I Upload to #FineArtAmericaMy most emerging challenge as I ramp up being able to and wanting to paint more often – each day if possible – is time. Not a big surprise for all the folks with lots of interests and/or commitments, even for us 70+ year olds, lol! Though, surprisingly, just as difficult to navigate the demands and siren calls of attention in our lives. Kinda nice though, that kind of problem has persisted from when….
- January 21, 2022 – New 16×20 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Healthy Vines Happy HeartsA relatively simple work with a slightly more complex arrangement of paint application than my usual. That’s a mouthful, lol! But pretty accurate in term of my process! 😊 First, I laid in a faint yellow base, a mix of watercolor and acrylic. Next I laid over a….
- January 20, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 2As mentioned in my prev post, my then problem and now radical solution in re to a painting I’d struggled with, done the most I felt I could, and was still quite unhappy with, began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, re listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d wanted to add a violet toned painting to one of my ongoing series, one involving 12×24 panoramic monochromatic impressionist abstract work. It began well enough, with….
- January 19, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 1It began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, about listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d already begun a new violet lay-in, destined, I thought, to be called Violet Impressionist Abstract 1; all along the lines of my other mostly-or-all monochromatic impressionist abstract work I’ve posted about ( my red and blue samples further down ).
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html