My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Yesterday’s sunshine and clear evening sky were both gone this morning. An approaching cold front had sent its chilly calling card ahead…
Delivering Art to Creative Arts Society Show
Very pleased to deliver two modern abstract originals (circa 80’s) to Urban Hair via Creative Arts Society’s city-wide art venues in Austin! 🎨 👩🎨 This location is very close to downtown with a huge increase in young professionals and students taking advantage of the building boom south of Lady Bird Lake.
I hope to add a blog post soon w/more pics and info about today’s art delivery to Urban Hair soon.
Also the tag, Creative Arts Society, should bring up any of my posts that mention Creative Arts Society 😊
Veteran’s Day Lunch at Olive Garden
1st time back to Olive Garden to join in their annual Veterans complimentary dinner – better than ever! Sheila and I were very pleased with both our server and the yummy food! 💕 🥗
Tale of the Temps in Austin
Winter’s morning calling card had blown away in the sudden afternoon gusts at 2 and by early evening dropped the day’s high 35 degrees! That’d be like a rise from 55 to 90 much further north, which we saw a few times in Vermont summer before last!
29 degrees tonight + wind chills & rain. I think we’re staying in, lol! 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Tuesday, Nov 12th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html