My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Yesterday’s sunshine and clear evening sky were both gone this morning. An approaching cold front had sent its chilly calling card ahead…
Delivering Art to Creative Arts Society Show
Very pleased to deliver two modern abstract originals (circa 80’s) to Urban Hair via Creative Arts Society’s city-wide art venues in Austin! 🎨 👩🎨 This location is very close to downtown with a huge increase in young professionals and students taking advantage of the building boom south of Lady Bird Lake.
I hope to add a blog post soon w/more pics and info about today’s art delivery to Urban Hair soon.
Also the tag, Creative Arts Society, should bring up any of my posts that mention Creative Arts Society 😊
Veteran’s Day Lunch at Olive Garden
1st time back to Olive Garden to join in their annual Veterans complimentary dinner – better than ever! Sheila and I were very pleased with both our server and the yummy food! 💕 🥗
Tale of the Temps in Austin
Winter’s morning calling card had blown away in the sudden afternoon gusts at 2 and by early evening dropped the day’s high 35 degrees! That’d be like a rise from 55 to 90 much further north, which we saw a few times in Vermont summer before last!
29 degrees tonight + wind chills & rain. I think we’re staying in, lol! 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Tuesday, Nov 12th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by Up to 65 Percent | Inc.com by Melanie CurtinThe group that created "Weightless", Marconi Union, did so in collaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 13-14, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 13-14, 2019 – Trip to Houston: Christmas Lights, My Mom
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 12, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 12, 2019 – Grandchildren & grandparents ❤️ My artist process – old starts becoming new paintings 👩🎤
- Pursuit of Perfection in the Arts by David J. Rogers“The virtuoso performance is the single most exciting and popular feature not only of drama but of any art, and the most thrilling feature of a virtuoso performance is not the possibility that the artist may fail. Rather, it is the spectacle of succeeding in an extraordinary way…”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 11, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 11, 2019 – Creativity: My artist process / comparison 2003 vs 2019 – is it that much different?
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 10, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 10, 2019 – Varnishing, glazing, and delivery two paintings to Buda Mercantile Co., Buda Tx 😊
- Glazing with Acrylics, Oils and Watercolors / Just Paint via Stacy Brock & Golden Artist ColorsThe word “glaze” can have a very slightly different meaning whether you are painting with oils, acrylics or watercolor. In all three media, a glaze is a translucent layer of color applied on top of a base of other colors or an underpainting.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html