My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Yesterday’s sunshine and clear evening sky were both gone this morning. An approaching cold front had sent its chilly calling card ahead…
Delivering Art to Creative Arts Society Show
Very pleased to deliver two modern abstract originals (circa 80’s) to Urban Hair via Creative Arts Society’s city-wide art venues in Austin! 🎨 👩🎨 This location is very close to downtown with a huge increase in young professionals and students taking advantage of the building boom south of Lady Bird Lake.
I hope to add a blog post soon w/more pics and info about today’s art delivery to Urban Hair soon.
Also the tag, Creative Arts Society, should bring up any of my posts that mention Creative Arts Society 😊
Veteran’s Day Lunch at Olive Garden
1st time back to Olive Garden to join in their annual Veterans complimentary dinner – better than ever! Sheila and I were very pleased with both our server and the yummy food! 💕 🥗
Tale of the Temps in Austin
Winter’s morning calling card had blown away in the sudden afternoon gusts at 2 and by early evening dropped the day’s high 35 degrees! That’d be like a rise from 55 to 90 much further north, which we saw a few times in Vermont summer before last!
29 degrees tonight + wind chills & rain. I think we’re staying in, lol! 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday ❤️
My Day Ahead for Tuesday, Nov 12th, posts well after this post, and carries a bit more commentary about today and the images above. I’ll be back to add the link when posted, but it’ll also automatically show up via the link immediately above – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.1.2“Colors and textures. Shapes that softly glow….”
- Bastille Day 2020! 🇫🇷 With Memories of Paris 2012Sheila and I eventually took the same bus back we’d taken to the Bastille monument, back to our tiny upper floor loft in a nice apartment building, rented through an early European version of what Airbnb later came into being as.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.1.1“Maybe now, in my sixties, he thought, my days are like weeks now….”
- The Old American Artist by Felipe Adan Lerma – Twitter Excerpt SeriesLooking back at older work, like my 80s acrylics or 2000s water soluble oils, can be lots of things : sobering 😂 and, when I spot patterns of motifs or preferences in my work, very helpful for me, enabling me to see enduring patterns of interests. The same, it turns out, even with its own variations, is true for other art forms I’ve worked out most my life, like writing, whether patterns of expression and beliefs within my blog posts, or, in the case of The Old American Artist – a semi-autobiographical literally fiction-like novella, connections right back to my most enduring focus. Art ❤️
- My Return to Regular Pricing @FineArtAmerica July 2020It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America. It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Painting In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Details One Week ApartI’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Update with SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandLast week I post a more in-depth post, pictures & info, of the SilverSneakers Stability class Sheila and I take with Curt Holland at Gold’s Gym here in Austin, promising to update with a shot I thought I’d taken but, well, didn’t take, lol! That’s the shot above 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html