My six most viewed images on Fine Art America (FAA) ending this past week are led by an evening sunset photo I took of the Driskill Hotel, recently uploaded to Fine Art America, and featured in My Yesterday in Pictures post of Nov 6, 2019 (restocking images at the Old Bakery & Emporium.
That Driskill Hotel Dusk Looking East was top of the list wasn’t too surprising, it was recently uploaded to FAA, plus has been featured by two artist groups on Fine Art America,
- Sunrisesunsets, curated by Doug Norkum https://fineartamerica.com/groups/sunrisesunsets.html, and..
- Images That Excite You, curated by John M. Bailey https://fineartamerica.com/groups/images-that-excite-you.html
What did surprise me was the proportionately large number of views; though I shouldn’t be, I guess. This purple sunset of a historical hotel in Austin is a popular choice from my work at the Old Bakery and Emporium, situated as it is, directly across the street from the Texas State Capitol downtown 😊 The Old Bakery is operated by the Parks Dept of the City of Austin, and offers artists in the Austin area fifty or over, chance to exhibit 💕
Number 2 on the list, Good Morning Bird, is also a bit of a surprise, as it continues a long streak among my most viewed for several weeks now. It’s also a popular choice at the Old Bakery, and is nearing 10,000 views on Fine Art America. Plus it’s my header image on my daily blog series, My Day Ahead (though it had cleared 9000 views on FAA & headed towards 10,000 well before I also made it my header for that series!)
A third and pleasant surprise, #5 on the list, In the Light, is a 12×16 oil I thought I’d finished earlier this year, and have ended up the last two weeks featuring in several posts about adjusting the tone and balance of the image. I liked the image already, and had already posted it to Fine Art America, but lately, in learning more about Notan and light/shadow, decided to sorta sacrifice it (if necessary) to seeing if I could apply some of these new design ideas I’m learning (or becoming aware of and applying more consciously), to this painting specifically.
- Deciding When My Painting is Done, Part 3 – Adding Recognizable Objects to an Abstract and Making it Work
- Adan’s Art & Photography Shopping Page on Amazon! Supplies, Videos +++ My Amazon Affiliate Update 11.02.19
- My Yesterday in Pictures for Nov 07, 2019
- I’m Reading “ Notan: The Dark-Light Principle of Design” (Dover Art Instruction), Kindle – 1st Impression
[update] – I’ve worked on In the Light more today (Tuesday, Nov 12’19), and feel I may have finalized it! I’m sure I’ll be talking about it in My Day Ahead (Wed, Nov 13’19) for tomorrow. Check my Category link for that series, it would show up in there – https://felipeadanlerma.com/category/my-day-ahead/
Of the other 3 images, two are new – Blue Hole Vintage (captured on a day trip to Wimberley Texas) & Mount Mansfield Panorama (part of a blog series on one morning’s sunrise in Vermont) – and one is a long time recurrent black and white favorite, Cobblestone Path Home, Paris 😊
All six images can be accessed on Fine Art America via the above posts and links – but please let me know in the comments if you’re having trouble reaching an image you’d like to see on FAA but can’t find it.
Prints of all sizes, and gift items like coffee mugs and yoga mats are also available for all my images through my Fine Art America site ❤️
Thanks so much everyone!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
- April 05, 2021 – Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Shout Out to Office Depot: Free Laminating of Our CDC Vaccination Record; Plus Playtime with Grandchild; and New Volleyball Image UploadStay well everyone! Good-night! Work and play as able / as needed – it’s our juggling game of life ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html