My six most viewed images on Fine Art America (FAA) ending this past week are led by an evening sunset photo I took of the Driskill Hotel, recently uploaded to Fine Art America, and featured in My Yesterday in Pictures post of Nov 6, 2019 (restocking images at the Old Bakery & Emporium.
That Driskill Hotel Dusk Looking East was top of the list wasn’t too surprising, it was recently uploaded to FAA, plus has been featured by two artist groups on Fine Art America,
- Sunrisesunsets, curated by Doug Norkum https://fineartamerica.com/groups/sunrisesunsets.html, and..
- Images That Excite You, curated by John M. Bailey https://fineartamerica.com/groups/images-that-excite-you.html
What did surprise me was the proportionately large number of views; though I shouldn’t be, I guess. This purple sunset of a historical hotel in Austin is a popular choice from my work at the Old Bakery and Emporium, situated as it is, directly across the street from the Texas State Capitol downtown 😊 The Old Bakery is operated by the Parks Dept of the City of Austin, and offers artists in the Austin area fifty or over, chance to exhibit 💕
Number 2 on the list, Good Morning Bird, is also a bit of a surprise, as it continues a long streak among my most viewed for several weeks now. It’s also a popular choice at the Old Bakery, and is nearing 10,000 views on Fine Art America. Plus it’s my header image on my daily blog series, My Day Ahead (though it had cleared 9000 views on FAA & headed towards 10,000 well before I also made it my header for that series!)
A third and pleasant surprise, #5 on the list, In the Light, is a 12×16 oil I thought I’d finished earlier this year, and have ended up the last two weeks featuring in several posts about adjusting the tone and balance of the image. I liked the image already, and had already posted it to Fine Art America, but lately, in learning more about Notan and light/shadow, decided to sorta sacrifice it (if necessary) to seeing if I could apply some of these new design ideas I’m learning (or becoming aware of and applying more consciously), to this painting specifically.
- Deciding When My Painting is Done, Part 3 – Adding Recognizable Objects to an Abstract and Making it Work
- Adan’s Art & Photography Shopping Page on Amazon! Supplies, Videos +++ My Amazon Affiliate Update 11.02.19
- My Yesterday in Pictures for Nov 07, 2019
- I’m Reading “ Notan: The Dark-Light Principle of Design” (Dover Art Instruction), Kindle – 1st Impression
[update] – I’ve worked on In the Light more today (Tuesday, Nov 12’19), and feel I may have finalized it! I’m sure I’ll be talking about it in My Day Ahead (Wed, Nov 13’19) for tomorrow. Check my Category link for that series, it would show up in there – https://felipeadanlerma.com/category/my-day-ahead/
Of the other 3 images, two are new – Blue Hole Vintage (captured on a day trip to Wimberley Texas) & Mount Mansfield Panorama (part of a blog series on one morning’s sunrise in Vermont) – and one is a long time recurrent black and white favorite, Cobblestone Path Home, Paris 😊
All six images can be accessed on Fine Art America via the above posts and links – but please let me know in the comments if you’re having trouble reaching an image you’d like to see on FAA but can’t find it.
Prints of all sizes, and gift items like coffee mugs and yoga mats are also available for all my images through my Fine Art America site ❤️
Thanks so much everyone!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by Up to 65 Percent | Inc.com by Melanie CurtinThe group that created "Weightless", Marconi Union, did so in collaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 13-14, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 13-14, 2019 – Trip to Houston: Christmas Lights, My Mom
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 12, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 12, 2019 – Grandchildren & grandparents ❤️ My artist process – old starts becoming new paintings 👩🎤
- Pursuit of Perfection in the Arts by David J. Rogers“The virtuoso performance is the single most exciting and popular feature not only of drama but of any art, and the most thrilling feature of a virtuoso performance is not the possibility that the artist may fail. Rather, it is the spectacle of succeeding in an extraordinary way…”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 11, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 11, 2019 – Creativity: My artist process / comparison 2003 vs 2019 – is it that much different?
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 10, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 10, 2019 – Varnishing, glazing, and delivery two paintings to Buda Mercantile Co., Buda Tx 😊
- Glazing with Acrylics, Oils and Watercolors / Just Paint via Stacy Brock & Golden Artist ColorsThe word “glaze” can have a very slightly different meaning whether you are painting with oils, acrylics or watercolor. In all three media, a glaze is a translucent layer of color applied on top of a base of other colors or an underpainting.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html