My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Morning Woke With Sunshine in its Eyes ❤️
What a welcome sight!
Even the art room got a good start today, lit my maybe-done maybe-still-needs-work painting, In the Light – very fitting, lol! I do think it’s either done or needs to dry and become a test case for trying out a varnish coat later.
Anyone out there w/stories of their own varnishing experiments? Let us know in the comments! 😊
Two Differing Painting Re-evaluations
Two more paintings I wanted to re-evaluate in terms of their “finished” status. Kinda understandable for Fog Along Lady Bird Lake below, since it’s practically a Notan with some light color glazing, and I painted in this spring (ie, not that long ago.) No decision re what to do about this one yet.
Now, with Barton Springs Morning Fog Lifting, circa 2005, I have multiple layers of problems (literally) deciding. In very limited just-right light, it looks the way I want it to. In light like below, it doesn’t. Do I need to enhance the value differences? Or try a varnish? Would it’s highly textured surface be a destructive problem (vs just a challenge?) My research says use a gloss of high quality that can be removed. I’ll try Gamblin Gamvar first then.
Walking With Sheila in the Sun 😊
What a difference a day makes, or at least a day like today after 1/2 a week of very un-Austin weather, lol! We ended up relaxing in those orange chairs, soaking up the sun, in our coats, true! ☺️ The soft warmth of the sun on my face reminded me of my youth, growing up in Houston, going to Galveston, literally soaking up the sun when the ozone and particulate matter in our air were very different. Also true. I’ve also read we (humanity) can reverse much of our problems massively replanting our forests (among other things). Don’t know how true. But I do like trees 💕 😊
Though there have been years (among the decades) where Austin’s gotten good fall foliage, spotty stuff like this, the light sparkling the reds and yellow like sparklers in daylight, is more the thing here in Central Texas. And, it beats the 106 degree heat of summer 😊
And this is Cham, short for champagne according to his owner – who also gave Cham his rainbow colored tail 😊 He’s one of several four legged friends we sometimes see along our walks 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Saturday, Nov 16th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html