My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Partial Pink Sunrise, Austin
Our 1st pink (even if just a partial) sunrise in a very long time. The day warmed slowly but nicely, til evening, when it cooled quickly and just as nicely. Tomorrow (they say) will be even better. Yes! 😊
Max & Sheila
The 6 year old was out of pocket a week on a trip. It was hard to tell who missed who the most, him or her 💕 They battled dinosaurs to decide the question (I think) & tied ❤️
In-progress Painting Still in Progress, lol!
But, progressing along enough to keep my interest – a bit more gradations, a little more definitions 😊 When done I’ll have to do a comparison strip of images. Yesterday’s “look” for this painting is here.
This untitled moon painting is in-progress only in terms of being varnished. Took this image after sunset, so it picked up a lot of glare from the daylight bulbs in the ceiling fan (I’d just a applied a coat of varnish). Will see how it looks tomorrow 😊
Wonderful night to both meet my 7500+ step goal and enjoy the evening, something that wasn’t possible during the long hot summer, so I try to do this often as possible, even if for a short walk. Usually, once I get my feet moving 😊 I tend to want to walk a bit more than planned. That’s ok ❤️
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Monday, Nov 18th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
Good ‘nite all 😊
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Sold My 1st Face Mask, a Paris Mask! @FineArtAmerica!A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask! Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
- Happy 4th of July 2020! 🇺🇸We will surely make it through these times as we have other pandemics, wars, and establishing and keeping our democratic republic ❤️ Below are several sayings I feel go to the core of my feelings about our country, America 💕
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Paintings In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Paris Arm Chair ViewNew Paris Paintings I want to have been finished with these two, lol! But they’ve needed little touches. The larger piece (20×20), Lady in Paris 1889, a true acrylic watercolor mix (a little more on that below) has needed tiny tiny touches to “unflatten” it so to speak. While the smaller 6×6 piece has needed quite a few varnish layers as the surface is too shiny in places and very matte in others. Anyone with suggestions re the latter please comment! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandRecently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – The Earth is a Garden: My Most Viewed Image this Week @FineArtAmerica June 2020I’ve been uploading my paintings since starting watercoloring (late Dec ‘19) recently by completed progression, with The Earth is a Garden one of the more recent. It’s a very pleasant surprise seeing it garnish this much attention vs some of the others I thought my be stronger received. One really never knows, which is just as well, lol! Getting most views for the week, even as a temporary phenomenon, is worth perking up to 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: Bird on Camera! ❤️Just a very quick update post w/pics Sheila caught of one of her suitors, uh, bird visitors 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: New Bird Bath and Feeder 🐦 😊Some things are old, some new, some we got, some either our son or youngest girl and the grandson’ve given us, but nature accommodates most things in the wild, and luckily, so far, on our balcony 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html