My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Partial Pink Sunrise, Austin
Our 1st pink (even if just a partial) sunrise in a very long time. The day warmed slowly but nicely, til evening, when it cooled quickly and just as nicely. Tomorrow (they say) will be even better. Yes! 😊
Max & Sheila
The 6 year old was out of pocket a week on a trip. It was hard to tell who missed who the most, him or her 💕 They battled dinosaurs to decide the question (I think) & tied ❤️
In-progress Painting Still in Progress, lol!
But, progressing along enough to keep my interest – a bit more gradations, a little more definitions 😊 When done I’ll have to do a comparison strip of images. Yesterday’s “look” for this painting is here.
This untitled moon painting is in-progress only in terms of being varnished. Took this image after sunset, so it picked up a lot of glare from the daylight bulbs in the ceiling fan (I’d just a applied a coat of varnish). Will see how it looks tomorrow 😊
Wonderful night to both meet my 7500+ step goal and enjoy the evening, something that wasn’t possible during the long hot summer, so I try to do this often as possible, even if for a short walk. Usually, once I get my feet moving 😊 I tend to want to walk a bit more than planned. That’s ok ❤️
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Monday, Nov 18th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
Good ‘nite all 😊
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 30, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (With My Pinned Tweet), Part 4And so far, I’m very pleased with how it’s working. It’s saving me a bit of time, yet also keeping tweets going out promoting my more recent posts. I could probably do with slightly more frequently….
- November 29, 2021 – Fine Art America News : “Easy Morning” and “Walking in Light” Featured in Art Groups + Sold a “If Dads Were” Coffee CupBoth figures in the painting above and below are watercolors, though, Easy Morning is all watercolor on absorbent ground. Walking in Light’s paint, around the figure below, is acrylic; both the watercolor figure and remainder of my painting done on Golden’s Light Molding Paste. Golden has evidently been at improving acrylics a long time, as I learned in this post (with links to Golden’s article), and I can say that for me, working on their molding paste, in watercolor and acrylic, is a real treat!
- November 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Heart FragmentIf it was an amazing process to see older photos and artwork show up on my most viewed list last week (and it was 😊) then this batch is incredible! Work from so many years have shown up, and such a variety! It tells me, one can never quite tell what folks might be looking for day to day, week to week, and it’s nice for me to have the inventory assortment, “almost” a historical diary, of my work
- November 27, 2021 – LOL! I Don’t Like It, But I WANT It! : Preparing More Paintings and Applications for Places to Show and Sell!!I squashed together what I could to show a “fair” sampling of my work recently finished or in-progress right now. There’s more, tucked here and there among these, lol! And on another wall! I choose to consider that a good problem 😊 Seeing these together like tis, If I had to choose one thing tying them all together – the impressionist skews, the abstracted slants, the washes, the thick tones, the high key and (nearly) BW work – I’d say it’s….
- November 26, 2021 – Working on Paintings; In-Progress : 2 New Lay-ins ( “Heart Fragment” and “Approach” ) Based on Details from Two Existing PaintingsThis has been something I’ve toyed with and talked about for a bit now — finding / picking a detail fragment of an existing painting (or photo etc) from which to base new work on. And I shoulda caught on to how well this might work for me, in terms of creativity and viewership, with my success with a related project where I painted an abstracted detail from an existing painting to create a new related one. That happened with Abstract Study 1 shown at the bottom of this post.
- November 25, 2021 – Happy Thanksgiving 2021!!Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m posting the same header as last year, Norman Rockwell’s “Freedom From Want” oil on canvas from 1943, smack in the middle of the 2nd World War.
- November 24, 2021 – Working on Paintings; In-Progress : Valentines 2022, In-Progress Since Early October, lol!Not quite finished, but looking fairly good, especially considering back in early October I thought, “Yeah, I can finish this quick then save it for early next year.” Now, I’m thinking, really? Will I really finally get this finished by January next year, lol!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html