Last week was practically a push through memory lane for me, lol! I delivered art work from both the 80s and 2000s, to two different art venues (sponsored by Creative Arts Society – CAS), featuring art in acrylic (80’s) and oil (2000’s).
I did include a few different images of the deliveries via My Yesterday in Pictures posts for Nov 11th (Mon) and the 13th (Wed), and this post adds to them.
Later today (Tue, Nov 19th) Sheila & I plan to meet a friend for lunch at Cypress Grill 😊
Hopefully I’ll have more pics of this “authentic” Cajun restaurant, and my paintings on the walls w/customers about. If so I’ll post them in My Yesterday in Pictures for Tuesday, Nov 19th. They always run a day behind cause they’re, well, yesterday, lol!
This is an early morning pre-open view. But with a menu like theirs (and we’ve peeked in their before, being very close to one of our Gold’s Gyms options 😊 – it gets packed!)
I hope to have images of both paintings up and available for prints and gift items on Fine Art America very soon 😊
I’m not much a visitor to any hair salons, or barber shops, lol, as recent bio pics of myself (like the one at top of the post) show, but I recognize a well run snazzy place when I come across one 😊
Delivering my art was quite a festive gathering of artists coming & going and I could see (this was my 1st of the week’s 2 deliveries) the quality of art via CAS members is quite good!
In the image below, the brownish-red-orange abstract is mine. And, if you glance at the mirror to its right, the red framed, red matted abstract in the distance is also mine 😊. This is a very nice venue and I’m very happy to be showing here!
Being Austin, Urban Hair also has a neat web page, The Urban Report, w/CAS featured at the top and articles headlined as – OUR TAKE ON THE CURRENT NEWS IN HAIR – nice!
I’ve only recently rejoined CAS since before Sheila and I left for Vermont in 2010, and it’s already proving itself better than then!
So if you happen to be in Austin, I’ve several places to take a peek at my art, like Urban Hair & Cypress Grill, including also of course, the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
And if you’re from out of town and would like info on how to get to any location, just let me know in the comments 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Golden’s Clear Tar Gel – Messy, Tricky, and Wonderful Results! 😊“I was “very” hesitant to try Clear Tar Gel out, but had gotten to a point with a small acrylic work where either I chunked it, or tried this. I just hadn’t been able to keep the look I created when wet, no matter how much glaze medium & such I used; mostly in regard … Read more
- Manet made the doodles in his letters look effortless … by using tracing paper | Art and design | The Guardian“of the illustrated letters: “They are always described as breezy, virtuosic and effortless, and dashed off in a moment. But what I discovered is that most of these things seem to have been traced from more searching and careful drawings.”
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Knives Out” – a Charmer with Daniel Craig+++ 😊“I left the theatre and spent the evening wondering if my obsession that Knives Out was a grand modernized tribute to Agatha Christie was just my imagination, and my limited exposure to the wide variety of mystery niches in books and film.”
- Foggy Monday, Foggy Week (they say 😊) – Time For Art & a Movie! 01.14.20“Hi everyone! All the Austin weather folk have us boxed in with fog. Good thing Sheila & I took advantage of this past weekend’s unbelievably nice weather 😊 But the change in weather hasn’t slowed us down much, lol!”
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Woolley's Watercolour Episode 9 Line & Wash – The Perfect Combination, with Peter Woolley (Amazon Prime)“What I particularly liked about Peter’s presentation of creating with line and and wash in watercolor (beyond finding out the basics to begin with) is how he presented the exploration of the topic to the me, the viewer.”
- Catching Up the Weekend 01.12.20“Hi everyone, just a quick note. Haven’t been able to post this weekend like I’d like ‘cause, well, simply put, I had to choose between posting and being able to take advantage of a rare beauty of a weekend here in Austin with family and art projects 😊 ”
- Favorites Images of 2019: A Retrospective | Richard Bernabe“ Expect the unexpected might be a tired cliché but that doesn’t make it any less true, particularly with regard to travel. Planning is admirable and always recommended but you should also assume that most of your plans will eventually be replaced by improvisation and gut instinct.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html