Last week was practically a push through memory lane for me, lol! I delivered art work from both the 80s and 2000s, to two different art venues (sponsored by Creative Arts Society – CAS), featuring art in acrylic (80’s) and oil (2000’s).
I did include a few different images of the deliveries via My Yesterday in Pictures posts for Nov 11th (Mon) and the 13th (Wed), and this post adds to them.
Later today (Tue, Nov 19th) Sheila & I plan to meet a friend for lunch at Cypress Grill 😊
Hopefully I’ll have more pics of this “authentic” Cajun restaurant, and my paintings on the walls w/customers about. If so I’ll post them in My Yesterday in Pictures for Tuesday, Nov 19th. They always run a day behind cause they’re, well, yesterday, lol!
This is an early morning pre-open view. But with a menu like theirs (and we’ve peeked in their before, being very close to one of our Gold’s Gyms options 😊 – it gets packed!)
I hope to have images of both paintings up and available for prints and gift items on Fine Art America very soon 😊
I’m not much a visitor to any hair salons, or barber shops, lol, as recent bio pics of myself (like the one at top of the post) show, but I recognize a well run snazzy place when I come across one 😊
Delivering my art was quite a festive gathering of artists coming & going and I could see (this was my 1st of the week’s 2 deliveries) the quality of art via CAS members is quite good!
In the image below, the brownish-red-orange abstract is mine. And, if you glance at the mirror to its right, the red framed, red matted abstract in the distance is also mine 😊. This is a very nice venue and I’m very happy to be showing here!
Being Austin, Urban Hair also has a neat web page, The Urban Report, w/CAS featured at the top and articles headlined as – OUR TAKE ON THE CURRENT NEWS IN HAIR – nice!
I’ve only recently rejoined CAS since before Sheila and I left for Vermont in 2010, and it’s already proving itself better than then!
So if you happen to be in Austin, I’ve several places to take a peek at my art, like Urban Hair & Cypress Grill, including also of course, the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
And if you’re from out of town and would like info on how to get to any location, just let me know in the comments 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
- Skydancer the Book, By Our Daughter, Tania, Now Available in Spanish! – Bailarina del cieloMany of my readers are familiar with my posts detailing our youngest daughter’s readings and book adventures with her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer! It’s now is also available in Spanish in a beautifully produced paper edition – Bailarina del cielo – Ballerina of the Sky!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.3“‘It’s a new visual language for me,’ he told Rosetta at a local artists’ show….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.2“Arturo keenly felt an absence in his new work.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html