Last week was practically a push through memory lane for me, lol! I delivered art work from both the 80s and 2000s, to two different art venues (sponsored by Creative Arts Society – CAS), featuring art in acrylic (80’s) and oil (2000’s).
I did include a few different images of the deliveries via My Yesterday in Pictures posts for Nov 11th (Mon) and the 13th (Wed), and this post adds to them.
Later today (Tue, Nov 19th) Sheila & I plan to meet a friend for lunch at Cypress Grill 😊
Hopefully I’ll have more pics of this “authentic” Cajun restaurant, and my paintings on the walls w/customers about. If so I’ll post them in My Yesterday in Pictures for Tuesday, Nov 19th. They always run a day behind cause they’re, well, yesterday, lol!
This is an early morning pre-open view. But with a menu like theirs (and we’ve peeked in their before, being very close to one of our Gold’s Gyms options 😊 – it gets packed!)
I hope to have images of both paintings up and available for prints and gift items on Fine Art America very soon 😊
I’m not much a visitor to any hair salons, or barber shops, lol, as recent bio pics of myself (like the one at top of the post) show, but I recognize a well run snazzy place when I come across one 😊
Delivering my art was quite a festive gathering of artists coming & going and I could see (this was my 1st of the week’s 2 deliveries) the quality of art via CAS members is quite good!
In the image below, the brownish-red-orange abstract is mine. And, if you glance at the mirror to its right, the red framed, red matted abstract in the distance is also mine 😊. This is a very nice venue and I’m very happy to be showing here!
Being Austin, Urban Hair also has a neat web page, The Urban Report, w/CAS featured at the top and articles headlined as – OUR TAKE ON THE CURRENT NEWS IN HAIR – nice!
I’ve only recently rejoined CAS since before Sheila and I left for Vermont in 2010, and it’s already proving itself better than then!
So if you happen to be in Austin, I’ve several places to take a peek at my art, like Urban Hair & Cypress Grill, including also of course, the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
And if you’re from out of town and would like info on how to get to any location, just let me know in the comments 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Happy 4th of July 2020! 🇺🇸We will surely make it through these times as we have other pandemics, wars, and establishing and keeping our democratic republic ❤️ Below are several sayings I feel go to the core of my feelings about our country, America 💕
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Paintings In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Paris Arm Chair ViewNew Paris Paintings I want to have been finished with these two, lol! But they’ve needed little touches. The larger piece (20×20), Lady in Paris 1889, a true acrylic watercolor mix (a little more on that below) has needed tiny tiny touches to “unflatten” it so to speak. While the smaller 6×6 piece has needed quite a few varnish layers as the surface is too shiny in places and very matte in others. Anyone with suggestions re the latter please comment! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandRecently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – The Earth is a Garden: My Most Viewed Image this Week @FineArtAmerica June 2020I’ve been uploading my paintings since starting watercoloring (late Dec ‘19) recently by completed progression, with The Earth is a Garden one of the more recent. It’s a very pleasant surprise seeing it garnish this much attention vs some of the others I thought my be stronger received. One really never knows, which is just as well, lol! Getting most views for the week, even as a temporary phenomenon, is worth perking up to 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: Bird on Camera! ❤️Just a very quick update post w/pics Sheila caught of one of her suitors, uh, bird visitors 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: New Bird Bath and Feeder 🐦 😊Some things are old, some new, some we got, some either our son or youngest girl and the grandson’ve given us, but nature accommodates most things in the wild, and luckily, so far, on our balcony 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Austin Covid-19 Warning re Hospital Bed Capacity by Mid-July 2020Austin has quickly reached a crossroads of choices that may or may not prevent the city and area from having to shut down again.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html