Last week was practically a push through memory lane for me, lol! I delivered art work from both the 80s and 2000s, to two different art venues (sponsored by Creative Arts Society – CAS), featuring art in acrylic (80’s) and oil (2000’s).
I did include a few different images of the deliveries via My Yesterday in Pictures posts for Nov 11th (Mon) and the 13th (Wed), and this post adds to them.
Later today (Tue, Nov 19th) Sheila & I plan to meet a friend for lunch at Cypress Grill 😊
Hopefully I’ll have more pics of this “authentic” Cajun restaurant, and my paintings on the walls w/customers about. If so I’ll post them in My Yesterday in Pictures for Tuesday, Nov 19th. They always run a day behind cause they’re, well, yesterday, lol!
This is an early morning pre-open view. But with a menu like theirs (and we’ve peeked in their before, being very close to one of our Gold’s Gyms options 😊 – it gets packed!)
I hope to have images of both paintings up and available for prints and gift items on Fine Art America very soon 😊
I’m not much a visitor to any hair salons, or barber shops, lol, as recent bio pics of myself (like the one at top of the post) show, but I recognize a well run snazzy place when I come across one 😊
Delivering my art was quite a festive gathering of artists coming & going and I could see (this was my 1st of the week’s 2 deliveries) the quality of art via CAS members is quite good!
In the image below, the brownish-red-orange abstract is mine. And, if you glance at the mirror to its right, the red framed, red matted abstract in the distance is also mine 😊. This is a very nice venue and I’m very happy to be showing here!
Being Austin, Urban Hair also has a neat web page, The Urban Report, w/CAS featured at the top and articles headlined as – OUR TAKE ON THE CURRENT NEWS IN HAIR – nice!
I’ve only recently rejoined CAS since before Sheila and I left for Vermont in 2010, and it’s already proving itself better than then!
So if you happen to be in Austin, I’ve several places to take a peek at my art, like Urban Hair & Cypress Grill, including also of course, the Old Bakery & Emporium 😊
And if you’re from out of town and would like info on how to get to any location, just let me know in the comments 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html