Just a very short post. Am working on a comprehensive post comparing 2019 to my previous best year for views & visitors total – 2012, sharing what posts were top in 2012, what posts are top this year, how that compares, and what surprises show up in my WordPress stat totals for which particular blog views, especially comparing blog posts showing up among the top both years – seven years apart! And, an interesting pattern of which of this year’s posts, among the top tier, among all categories – were from early this year, mid year, and, very recently! To do so, I’ll expand both the image above and below, and hopefully, if all goes well, have it posted sometime later tomorrow, Friday at the latest 😊
All very fun stuff due to 1) sticking to what interests me, and, 2) kindred folks who are willing to come by, sometimes sharing their own thoughts, and seeing what been happening! To those kindred folks – my deepest sincere thank you! ☺️ 💕
Thank you everyone!
ps – fully aware these are not “big” numbers, probably in one of the lowest quadrants from the seo posts I’ve read, but it is an incredible accomplishment I’m proud of for having taken hold of my blog again – using it, and enjoying it ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 15, 2021 – Placing a Few More WordAds in My Posts, For NowJust a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.2“Arturo had arrived along this stretch of the Mediterranean with Rosetta less than a year ago….”
- January 14, 2021 – Grande Roue de Paris Night, Photography circa 2012, Adan’s PhotoPoemsGrande Roue de Paris Night, Photography – Adan’s PhotoPoems, “Reaching into the heights of night….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.1“Freshly bathed and dressed in the deep blues of the ocean night nearby, Arturo entered the main ballroom reserved for art shows, weddings, graduations, conventions, and political gatherings. Almost anything anyone could pay or trade for.”
- January 13, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 5 – (Non-Professional) Challenges Photographing Painting NuancesYesterday I posted a couple of my watercolor renditions of my mini-Monet’s Garden series of posts, but was immediately unhappy with how one of the two appeared on screen.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.16.2“At the entrance to the grande fortress hotel, set from the beach to midway up the rough hill facing the ocean….”
- January 12, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 4 – Learning Lessons Doing Repetition VariationsPreviously, in Part 3 of this mini series, I showcased my 1st watercolor (seen below) keyed off an original oil of 2001, itself keyed off an original photo of the same year.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html