My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Warm soft air feathered with the first clouds of change. Mild change. Slow change, not the charging cutting cold fronts of a few weeks’ past. They’ll return this winter, but not this time around, this week. The clouds of change instead are a gauze of beauty to see and walk under.
The view of the entrance to the walk alongside the bridge over Slaughter Creek is filled with the angles, shadows and lines of humanity’s crossings across the edges of the Hill Country. Below, beyond those lines, are the dry vestiges of one edge to that Hill Country.
The path across a currently dry creek capable of rising a dozen or more feet in a flood is a long one. It’s hard to imagine the patience to pass through here enroute anywhere hundreds of years ago, on foot or horseback. On the other end of the walk I spotted three deer and a jackrabbit scurrying from one side of brush to the other. One of the deer spotted me and stopped, waiting a split second to size me up. How fast I might be, and if it mattered. I took a blurred picture and it joined the other two in the bush. The rabbit never hesitated. Traffic droned by and I headed back, glancing at the calligraphic clouds left like tell-tale smoke signals left like memories, signals to catch my eye. I glanced across the road, tempted to run across it vs the light further back. I sized up the speeds, gauging how fast the cars might be, and if it mattered. One passed in a blur, joining a car and a truck in passing to the other side of the creek, and I turned, heading back to the light. Yes. It mattered.
My Art at Cypress Grill
My crawfish PoBoy was delicious. Wasn’t on the printed menu, but had spotted it on the online version and definitely was available! Large, twice the size of small, wasn’t double in price so I chose that and never regretted it. And my side of steamed broccoli was as deep green and luscious as a freshly varnished painting and twice as delicious, lol! I never liked eating paint, even water soluble ones 😊 My paintings are, the bottom right pale-blues sky and sea with sailboats (Canyon Lake), and the 3rd from the right top row dock with reflecting sky and water (Dock at Laguna Gloria). That’s pretty marvelous other art surrounding mine, good company 💕 The light through the glass in the converted roll-down garage style loading dock door is perfect for the plant and the pictures. Very nice ☺️
Twilights, morning or evening, fascinate me. The light changes anywhere from fast to barely perceptible, and it’s not always predictable. My favorite full light twilight experiences (so far) have been in Vermont, like over Mt Mansfield. This little beauty below, on my iPhone XR, telephoto applied, pixelated itself into a painting without any further help from me 😊 and I’ll gladly take it ❤️
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate an both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday
My Day Ahead for Wednesday, Nov 20th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- How Colors Can Affect You via WebMD 🎨 🌈 ❤️“Our vibrant world is filled with colors, and they may affect you more than you realize. They can change your mood and your behavior, maybe even your diet and who you find attractive. Before you redecorate, get dressed, or serve your next meal, it might be good to keep that in mind.”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 07, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 07, 2019 – Another long but also good day: Walking totals, My painting process w/acrylics & oils, Grandchildren w/grandparents, evening walk image
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 06, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 06, 2019 – A long good day: Walking, Creative Arts Society, Orange Co-working, Grandchildren w/grandparents, Zilker Botanical Gardens, Art Reception at Old Bakery & Emporium
- Sequoia in the Fall via Cindy KnokeThe forest in late fall, is emptied of people, full of magical colors, still and expectant. Winter is coming! Cheers to you from Sequoia in the fall~
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 05, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 05, 2019 – Walking in South Austin; my painting process 😊
- Woman in Moonlight circa 2019 ❤️ Adan’s PhotoPoems 💕PhotoPoem sayings 💕 Woman in Moonlight circa 2019
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 04, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Old Bakery & Emporium – Dec 04, 2019
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html