My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Old Bakery & Emporium, Austin Texas
This morning Sheila went with me to the Old Bakery downtown so I could check inventory and we both helped cut strands of picture hanging wire for the show’s curator. With over 120 art works to be hung, our 60 strands of cut wire will help ❤️
There’s little fall foliage in Austin unless one plants specific trees that produce the wonderful reds and yellow of autumn. Our last home we owned we planted pear trees, and they had the best colors of any place we’d owned. Whoever planted these fine trees along Congress Ave next to the Old Bakery did us folks of Austin a great favor 😊 I’ve another image of this same spot from last year with the sun shining. It can be seen here – https://fineartamerica.com/featured/autumn-austin-congress-ave-with-us-flag-felipe-adan-lerma.html .
This is a partial view of the Old Bakery’s wonderfully lit gallery for the rotating monthly shows. December I’ll have several pieces on display and will do a special post then 😊
There’s much to see inside the Old Bakery & Emporium, not the least of which is the views of the Texas State Capitol through the high ample windows. An earlier post of mine with many more images is at – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/07/06/fun-at-the-old-bakery-emporium-consignors-2019-art-reception-😊/ .
Veggie Lunch Prep! 😊
Only had to cut four different veggies for lunch today (added to a rice medley). It used to be Sheila was the one who always wanted everything cut smaller, then, after my 2nd surgery, it was me! And I cut them smaller now than she did, lol! And my renewed taste buds (lack of dulling via decades of acid reflux) are loving it! 💕
New Visitor-Views Count High for My Blog! ❤️
I wasn’t even aware til a few weeks ago I might be able to achieve this, and am very grate to all my readers and folks who comment and browse for all their interest 💕 I hope to have a much more involved look at the information WordPress provides to me (on a daily basis) tomorrow or Friday. Today’s mini post provided some of the framework I hope to cover 😊
In-Progress Painting 😊
Not a great picture, had to tinker with the digital settings quite a bit, but still pleased it is showing it’s taking more shape, finding a focal point, and yet keeping its flow and colors. Plus I had some wonderful autumn light sunshine to work by, a double treat 💕 😊
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Thursday, Nov 21th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- At Rest With Nature – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020At Peace With Nature has several firsts for me. One, it’s a 5×7 stretched canvas, another size like my recent 6×12, A Walk Among the Wildflowers, I haven’t done in quite awhile, certainly even further back by maybe even decades, lol! It’s an interesting size, being small, yet enabling and enhancing the sense of length or height, like the 6×12, but more subtly.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 27, 2020Personal Transitions During Stay-at-Home Distancing No BIG in the typical sense of what I tend to think “big” life change/transitions are, but with no blog post for 5 or 6 days, I gave up figuring out the exact # of days, lol, I felt compelled to say a little something.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 26, 2020Photo Lessons for Dummies by BE KITSCHIG is a superb humor laden look at the all too common pitfalls and inadvertent mistakes we all non-professionals make with our cameras 😂
- A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020As one can tell by my photo below, I took a few liberties, but to some extent, that happens whether I plan it or not, lol 😂 But I like the result too much to alter anything on it. Another version, another time, will elicit a different response, and I do think this is one motif I’ll want to do more of, vs variations for just practice 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 20, 2020A bit of news out of my home state of Texas. For the past decade, the two main political parties of that state have battled in and out of court in regard to things vote related. Actually seemingly everything vote related, lol!
- Covid-19 Visit to Lady Bird Wildflower Center May 2020 💐First trip I can think of for Sheila & myself, much less with Max, since maybe pre-Covid! 💕 Short, less than 2 hours, and less than 15 minutes from home, but what a treat! 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 18, 2020A superb article, mostly for two reasons. One, it covers a huge range of our everyday activities. Two, it differentiates into most the activities, delineating what makes it risky or less so, in general.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html