My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day and that it continues on and becomes a grand Thanksgiving weekend 😊
In the early morning, I did get to do a short stint on my acrylic marble dust equivalent, adding the third top-right floral, the shadow smudge like silhouette on the bottom, plus, because the paint had flattened quite a bit, but not entirely (probably due to the modest amount of marble dust I’d used), I re-emphasized the centers. I’ve looked up what the centers are called, maybe ovaries? Anyone know? Please comment & let me know! 😊
Other than eating a little of all I could 😊 this was my contribution, a huge multi-item salad with tons of tiny-ly cut veggies of all kinds, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, carrots, celery in tons of spinach, topped (by Sheila) with crouton, cheeses, olives, and larger halves of tomatoes. Worked well enough we only brought back a serving for us in our bowl, lol! That’s good! ❤️
And this is our oldest granddaughter’s adopted kitty, gentle as can be! Not sure what that mark on her chest is, maybe I added it not realizing it when I used Apple’s markup option to add my sig? Either, kitty didn’t mind ❤️
I don’t have any pics of people cause seems like everyone else is posting pics to FB, so no need to impinge on that, lol! I’m very grateful we got to share so many memories, some sad, most quite fun, with some folks I’ve known either all their lives, or since I was a boy 🙏 💕
Take care everyone, be safe, have a great day!
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 29th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone! Also please note, the holidays may preclude a Day Ahead post at times, thanks so much! 😊 8
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by Up to 65 Percent | Inc.com by Melanie CurtinThe group that created "Weightless", Marconi Union, did so in collaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 13-14, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 13-14, 2019 – Trip to Houston: Christmas Lights, My Mom
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 12, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 12, 2019 – Grandchildren & grandparents ❤️ My artist process – old starts becoming new paintings 👩🎤
- Pursuit of Perfection in the Arts by David J. Rogers“The virtuoso performance is the single most exciting and popular feature not only of drama but of any art, and the most thrilling feature of a virtuoso performance is not the possibility that the artist may fail. Rather, it is the spectacle of succeeding in an extraordinary way…”
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 11, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 11, 2019 – Creativity: My artist process / comparison 2003 vs 2019 – is it that much different?
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 10, 2019 😊My Yesterday in Pictures – Dec 10, 2019 – Varnishing, glazing, and delivery two paintings to Buda Mercantile Co., Buda Tx 😊
- Glazing with Acrylics, Oils and Watercolors / Just Paint via Stacy Brock & Golden Artist ColorsThe word “glaze” can have a very slightly different meaning whether you are painting with oils, acrylics or watercolor. In all three media, a glaze is a translucent layer of color applied on top of a base of other colors or an underpainting.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html