My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day and that it continues on and becomes a grand Thanksgiving weekend 😊
In the early morning, I did get to do a short stint on my acrylic marble dust equivalent, adding the third top-right floral, the shadow smudge like silhouette on the bottom, plus, because the paint had flattened quite a bit, but not entirely (probably due to the modest amount of marble dust I’d used), I re-emphasized the centers. I’ve looked up what the centers are called, maybe ovaries? Anyone know? Please comment & let me know! 😊
Other than eating a little of all I could 😊 this was my contribution, a huge multi-item salad with tons of tiny-ly cut veggies of all kinds, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, carrots, celery in tons of spinach, topped (by Sheila) with crouton, cheeses, olives, and larger halves of tomatoes. Worked well enough we only brought back a serving for us in our bowl, lol! That’s good! ❤️
And this is our oldest granddaughter’s adopted kitty, gentle as can be! Not sure what that mark on her chest is, maybe I added it not realizing it when I used Apple’s markup option to add my sig? Either, kitty didn’t mind ❤️
I don’t have any pics of people cause seems like everyone else is posting pics to FB, so no need to impinge on that, lol! I’m very grateful we got to share so many memories, some sad, most quite fun, with some folks I’ve known either all their lives, or since I was a boy 🙏 💕
Take care everyone, be safe, have a great day!
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 29th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone! Also please note, the holidays may preclude a Day Ahead post at times, thanks so much! 😊 8
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Map for Barton Creek Greenbelt Near Us via Google Maps“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
- May 11, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Absorbing Nature“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html