My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day and that it continues on and becomes a grand Thanksgiving weekend 😊
In the early morning, I did get to do a short stint on my acrylic marble dust equivalent, adding the third top-right floral, the shadow smudge like silhouette on the bottom, plus, because the paint had flattened quite a bit, but not entirely (probably due to the modest amount of marble dust I’d used), I re-emphasized the centers. I’ve looked up what the centers are called, maybe ovaries? Anyone know? Please comment & let me know! 😊
Other than eating a little of all I could 😊 this was my contribution, a huge multi-item salad with tons of tiny-ly cut veggies of all kinds, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, carrots, celery in tons of spinach, topped (by Sheila) with crouton, cheeses, olives, and larger halves of tomatoes. Worked well enough we only brought back a serving for us in our bowl, lol! That’s good! ❤️
And this is our oldest granddaughter’s adopted kitty, gentle as can be! Not sure what that mark on her chest is, maybe I added it not realizing it when I used Apple’s markup option to add my sig? Either, kitty didn’t mind ❤️
I don’t have any pics of people cause seems like everyone else is posting pics to FB, so no need to impinge on that, lol! I’m very grateful we got to share so many memories, some sad, most quite fun, with some folks I’ve known either all their lives, or since I was a boy 🙏 💕
Take care everyone, be safe, have a great day!
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 29th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone! Also please note, the holidays may preclude a Day Ahead post at times, thanks so much! 😊 8
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
- February 27, 2021 – (Manageable) Adverse Reaction After My 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re Reporting Adverse Reaction InfoIt’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html