My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day and that it continues on and becomes a grand Thanksgiving weekend 😊
In the early morning, I did get to do a short stint on my acrylic marble dust equivalent, adding the third top-right floral, the shadow smudge like silhouette on the bottom, plus, because the paint had flattened quite a bit, but not entirely (probably due to the modest amount of marble dust I’d used), I re-emphasized the centers. I’ve looked up what the centers are called, maybe ovaries? Anyone know? Please comment & let me know! 😊
Other than eating a little of all I could 😊 this was my contribution, a huge multi-item salad with tons of tiny-ly cut veggies of all kinds, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, carrots, celery in tons of spinach, topped (by Sheila) with crouton, cheeses, olives, and larger halves of tomatoes. Worked well enough we only brought back a serving for us in our bowl, lol! That’s good! ❤️
And this is our oldest granddaughter’s adopted kitty, gentle as can be! Not sure what that mark on her chest is, maybe I added it not realizing it when I used Apple’s markup option to add my sig? Either, kitty didn’t mind ❤️
I don’t have any pics of people cause seems like everyone else is posting pics to FB, so no need to impinge on that, lol! I’m very grateful we got to share so many memories, some sad, most quite fun, with some folks I’ve known either all their lives, or since I was a boy 🙏 💕
Take care everyone, be safe, have a great day!
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 29th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone! Also please note, the holidays may preclude a Day Ahead post at times, thanks so much! 😊 8
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html