My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day and that it continues on and becomes a grand Thanksgiving weekend 😊
In the early morning, I did get to do a short stint on my acrylic marble dust equivalent, adding the third top-right floral, the shadow smudge like silhouette on the bottom, plus, because the paint had flattened quite a bit, but not entirely (probably due to the modest amount of marble dust I’d used), I re-emphasized the centers. I’ve looked up what the centers are called, maybe ovaries? Anyone know? Please comment & let me know! 😊
Other than eating a little of all I could 😊 this was my contribution, a huge multi-item salad with tons of tiny-ly cut veggies of all kinds, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, carrots, celery in tons of spinach, topped (by Sheila) with crouton, cheeses, olives, and larger halves of tomatoes. Worked well enough we only brought back a serving for us in our bowl, lol! That’s good! ❤️
And this is our oldest granddaughter’s adopted kitty, gentle as can be! Not sure what that mark on her chest is, maybe I added it not realizing it when I used Apple’s markup option to add my sig? Either, kitty didn’t mind ❤️
I don’t have any pics of people cause seems like everyone else is posting pics to FB, so no need to impinge on that, lol! I’m very grateful we got to share so many memories, some sad, most quite fun, with some folks I’ve known either all their lives, or since I was a boy 🙏 💕
Take care everyone, be safe, have a great day!
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Friday, Nov 29th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone! Also please note, the holidays may preclude a Day Ahead post at times, thanks so much! 😊 8
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
- Skydancer the Book, By Our Daughter, Tania, Now Available in Spanish! – Bailarina del cieloMany of my readers are familiar with my posts detailing our youngest daughter’s readings and book adventures with her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer! It’s now is also available in Spanish in a beautifully produced paper edition – Bailarina del cielo – Ballerina of the Sky!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.3“‘It’s a new visual language for me,’ he told Rosetta at a local artists’ show….”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html