My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
New Art Show, New Blog Post!
This was definitely a big part of my yesterday, lol! – posting about our Christmas Bazaar art show at Donn’s Depot Sunday afternoon 😊 There’s over a dozen pics & my 1st ever video clip to one of my posts on WordPress! Hope you’ll take a look 😊
Shopping at Central Market 😊
I always go to Central Market w/a list, and end up getting more’n than I aimed to, lol!
The round acorn like carnival squash were all gone but these butternut-like-shaped similar-color variety above looked really good. Austin’s feeling the pinch of a new hard cold front this evening, so knowing it was coming I grabbed two I really liked 😊
InProgress oil painting
This is part of the 8×8 series of b&w’s I’d begun this past spring and’d left be with the move and summer medical stuff. Top version is as I’d left it. Today, very briefly, before the last of the light faded, along with the welcome winter warmth we had last week, I studied it and gave it a few white then black oil glazes, just to see what happened…
For a short stint, it’s ok I think. Added little points of interest in the sky, to the left of my sig & the sig itself, plus accented some of the white here and there, then cleaned up and darkened some of the black patches. Have to look at it tomorrow & see what I see 😊
Weather and walking in Austin
It was dark but still t-shirt warm by the time I started my evening walk. Felt very tired from an extraordinarily busy week of both chores and fun stuff. If it wasn’t for now knowing how much good a short walk after eating does one, I could’ve easily opted for some much needed recovery time. So I promised myself a short walk, then rest…
Though mild, the air had already quieted to a stand-still stand-off. I didn’t go much further than intended but, after a few minutes, my legs holding up well, I began to feel better, enjoying the night air, knowing it’d be very different for nearly a week. Cold. Wet. Windy. Hopefully the worst of it packed into one day, tomorrow. Then, nipping but some sun would be nice 😊
Thanks everyone! Stay healthy and well!
My Day Ahead series posts, an intermittent series, elaborates on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday 😊
I try to post My Yesterday in Pictures series daily ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
Somehow I missed your video the first time, awesome! Looks like a wonderful and festive event! I always want to take pictures of stacked food in grocery stores! There is something satisfying about perfectly stacked fruits and veggies, lol!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Wasn’t sure the video would show well but it really gives a good sense of the event! 😊 Central Market does do a great job with their produce, very yummy too, lol! 😊