My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
New Art Show, New Blog Post!
This was definitely a big part of my yesterday, lol! – posting about our Christmas Bazaar art show at Donn’s Depot Sunday afternoon 😊 There’s over a dozen pics & my 1st ever video clip to one of my posts on WordPress! Hope you’ll take a look 😊
Shopping at Central Market 😊
I always go to Central Market w/a list, and end up getting more’n than I aimed to, lol!
The round acorn like carnival squash were all gone but these butternut-like-shaped similar-color variety above looked really good. Austin’s feeling the pinch of a new hard cold front this evening, so knowing it was coming I grabbed two I really liked 😊
InProgress oil painting
This is part of the 8×8 series of b&w’s I’d begun this past spring and’d left be with the move and summer medical stuff. Top version is as I’d left it. Today, very briefly, before the last of the light faded, along with the welcome winter warmth we had last week, I studied it and gave it a few white then black oil glazes, just to see what happened…
For a short stint, it’s ok I think. Added little points of interest in the sky, to the left of my sig & the sig itself, plus accented some of the white here and there, then cleaned up and darkened some of the black patches. Have to look at it tomorrow & see what I see 😊
Weather and walking in Austin
It was dark but still t-shirt warm by the time I started my evening walk. Felt very tired from an extraordinarily busy week of both chores and fun stuff. If it wasn’t for now knowing how much good a short walk after eating does one, I could’ve easily opted for some much needed recovery time. So I promised myself a short walk, then rest…
Though mild, the air had already quieted to a stand-still stand-off. I didn’t go much further than intended but, after a few minutes, my legs holding up well, I began to feel better, enjoying the night air, knowing it’d be very different for nearly a week. Cold. Wet. Windy. Hopefully the worst of it packed into one day, tomorrow. Then, nipping but some sun would be nice 😊
Thanks everyone! Stay healthy and well!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.2“The room around them returned slowly. People approached. Congratulating them. On the show, on their togetherness. ‘Your show looks fabulous,’ Rosetta said to Arturo, ‘Macario came through.'”
- January 21, 2021 – Inauguration Day, The Day After – An Energy’s Been Unleashed!“I couldn’t decide what I’d write today!…And there can only be one reason – other than we’re one day closer to Valentines Day, my wife’s fav ❤️ — A new day has risen for America! For all of us who want it.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.1“Arturo caught sight of Rosetta and immediately felt his heart expand. Her legs split the fold in her dress as she stepped….”
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html