My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
New Art Show, New Blog Post!
This was definitely a big part of my yesterday, lol! – posting about our Christmas Bazaar art show at Donn’s Depot Sunday afternoon 😊 There’s over a dozen pics & my 1st ever video clip to one of my posts on WordPress! Hope you’ll take a look 😊
Shopping at Central Market 😊
I always go to Central Market w/a list, and end up getting more’n than I aimed to, lol!
The round acorn like carnival squash were all gone but these butternut-like-shaped similar-color variety above looked really good. Austin’s feeling the pinch of a new hard cold front this evening, so knowing it was coming I grabbed two I really liked 😊
InProgress oil painting
This is part of the 8×8 series of b&w’s I’d begun this past spring and’d left be with the move and summer medical stuff. Top version is as I’d left it. Today, very briefly, before the last of the light faded, along with the welcome winter warmth we had last week, I studied it and gave it a few white then black oil glazes, just to see what happened…
For a short stint, it’s ok I think. Added little points of interest in the sky, to the left of my sig & the sig itself, plus accented some of the white here and there, then cleaned up and darkened some of the black patches. Have to look at it tomorrow & see what I see 😊
Weather and walking in Austin
It was dark but still t-shirt warm by the time I started my evening walk. Felt very tired from an extraordinarily busy week of both chores and fun stuff. If it wasn’t for now knowing how much good a short walk after eating does one, I could’ve easily opted for some much needed recovery time. So I promised myself a short walk, then rest…
Though mild, the air had already quieted to a stand-still stand-off. I didn’t go much further than intended but, after a few minutes, my legs holding up well, I began to feel better, enjoying the night air, knowing it’d be very different for nearly a week. Cold. Wet. Windy. Hopefully the worst of it packed into one day, tomorrow. Then, nipping but some sun would be nice 😊
Thanks everyone! Stay healthy and well!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html