My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
New Art Show, New Blog Post!
This was definitely a big part of my yesterday, lol! – posting about our Christmas Bazaar art show at Donn’s Depot Sunday afternoon 😊 There’s over a dozen pics & my 1st ever video clip to one of my posts on WordPress! Hope you’ll take a look 😊
Shopping at Central Market 😊
I always go to Central Market w/a list, and end up getting more’n than I aimed to, lol!
The round acorn like carnival squash were all gone but these butternut-like-shaped similar-color variety above looked really good. Austin’s feeling the pinch of a new hard cold front this evening, so knowing it was coming I grabbed two I really liked 😊
InProgress oil painting
This is part of the 8×8 series of b&w’s I’d begun this past spring and’d left be with the move and summer medical stuff. Top version is as I’d left it. Today, very briefly, before the last of the light faded, along with the welcome winter warmth we had last week, I studied it and gave it a few white then black oil glazes, just to see what happened…
For a short stint, it’s ok I think. Added little points of interest in the sky, to the left of my sig & the sig itself, plus accented some of the white here and there, then cleaned up and darkened some of the black patches. Have to look at it tomorrow & see what I see 😊
Weather and walking in Austin
It was dark but still t-shirt warm by the time I started my evening walk. Felt very tired from an extraordinarily busy week of both chores and fun stuff. If it wasn’t for now knowing how much good a short walk after eating does one, I could’ve easily opted for some much needed recovery time. So I promised myself a short walk, then rest…
Though mild, the air had already quieted to a stand-still stand-off. I didn’t go much further than intended but, after a few minutes, my legs holding up well, I began to feel better, enjoying the night air, knowing it’d be very different for nearly a week. Cold. Wet. Windy. Hopefully the worst of it packed into one day, tomorrow. Then, nipping but some sun would be nice 😊
Thanks everyone! Stay healthy and well!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Watercolour Flower Painting Workshop (Collins Painting Workshop) by Hazel Soan (Book, Paper Edition)“Just beginning to use watercolors, and having seen Hazel Soan’s watercolor video on Prime Video, I knew I wanted one of her books. Though an older work, 1999 I believe, the information and images are timeless. The images themselves are stunning, stopped my wife in her tracks when I was browsing through the book 😊”
- Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on The First Snow 01.25.20“Later, once the piece is done, the gloss isolation layer and matte varnish will have to protect paint and masking fluid. The glossy isolation layer preserves the colors, and the clear matte varnish protects against dust etc, but restores the surface feel and matte finish of the completed work – as I found out via … Read more
- Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on Violet Blooms 01.24.20“Turns out this method (for me) is also not 100% foolproof, at least in regard to getting the right areas masked, etc. But I really think this is more to do with a learning curve, both in regard to watercolor choices in general, and using masking fluid for and with those choices.”
- 7 Expert Tricks To Improve Your Author Newsletter | David Gaughran“There is so much more you can do with author newsletter these days beyond simply telling your fans that you have a new book.”
- Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic ❤️ Adan’s PhotoPoems 💕PhotoPoem sayings 💕 Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic – “We are mirrors…”
- On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp Daleo 😊“She often writes that she paints intuitively, from the heart, finding any suggestion of image within her process itself, an amazing feat I “sometimes” feel I pull off 😏 ”
- In the Egg # 2 by Francisco Bravo CabreraFrancisco is an exceptionally prolific artist, with work that ranges from lush to whimsical or elegant.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html