My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
New Art Show, New Blog Post!
This was definitely a big part of my yesterday, lol! – posting about our Christmas Bazaar art show at Donn’s Depot Sunday afternoon 😊 There’s over a dozen pics & my 1st ever video clip to one of my posts on WordPress! Hope you’ll take a look 😊
Shopping at Central Market 😊
I always go to Central Market w/a list, and end up getting more’n than I aimed to, lol!
The round acorn like carnival squash were all gone but these butternut-like-shaped similar-color variety above looked really good. Austin’s feeling the pinch of a new hard cold front this evening, so knowing it was coming I grabbed two I really liked 😊
InProgress oil painting
This is part of the 8×8 series of b&w’s I’d begun this past spring and’d left be with the move and summer medical stuff. Top version is as I’d left it. Today, very briefly, before the last of the light faded, along with the welcome winter warmth we had last week, I studied it and gave it a few white then black oil glazes, just to see what happened…
For a short stint, it’s ok I think. Added little points of interest in the sky, to the left of my sig & the sig itself, plus accented some of the white here and there, then cleaned up and darkened some of the black patches. Have to look at it tomorrow & see what I see 😊
Weather and walking in Austin
It was dark but still t-shirt warm by the time I started my evening walk. Felt very tired from an extraordinarily busy week of both chores and fun stuff. If it wasn’t for now knowing how much good a short walk after eating does one, I could’ve easily opted for some much needed recovery time. So I promised myself a short walk, then rest…
Though mild, the air had already quieted to a stand-still stand-off. I didn’t go much further than intended but, after a few minutes, my legs holding up well, I began to feel better, enjoying the night air, knowing it’d be very different for nearly a week. Cold. Wet. Windy. Hopefully the worst of it packed into one day, tomorrow. Then, nipping but some sun would be nice 😊
Thanks everyone! Stay healthy and well!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html