My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Grandchild at Play ❤️
Above video was accidentally shot on slo-mo mode, lol, but I think plays in regular speed on the upload. Maybe slo-mo not supported yet? Have to check on that 😊
Same person, still all business, but this time goofy-time w/grandma & grandpa business 😊
Old Painting-Starts now New Paintings in Progress 😯 😊
Featured this 11×14 in my previous My Yesterday in Pictures, so unsure where it was going it was 180 vertical flipped from now, plus some lavender glaze-spots. “Beginning” to see what this “might” become, lol! We’ll see! 😊
This was another before-the-summer-surgeries canvas start that’s sat til now (over half a year ago!) Was everything seen here except the heavy textured patches of lavender. Have a strong feel for what I’d like this to become. Might be more of a challenge than I can pull off, but, when’s that stopped me, lol! 😂 Wish me lots of luck on this one! ❤️
Indoor Night Shot
Just a shot in the dark, trying to capture some lit silhouettes on the floor that probably need my Canon vs my phone but that did capture a kinda neat, nearly stain-glass-mesh look of the light through the windows. Experimenting sometimes brings out the darnest things!
That’s it for today’s late-posting edition. I’ve spent most of yesterday pm and am today preparing to go to Houston to see my 92 year old mom. Hopefully that’ll work out! If so, hope to have some pics of the trip. May involve various means of transportation; oldest girl coming into Austin to get her middle girl, our middle grandchild, for college break and joining them back to Houston.
Meanwhile, happy holidays everyone; stay well! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 15, 2021 – Placing a Few More WordAds in My Posts, For NowJust a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.2“Arturo had arrived along this stretch of the Mediterranean with Rosetta less than a year ago….”
- January 14, 2021 – Grande Roue de Paris Night, Photography circa 2012, Adan’s PhotoPoemsGrande Roue de Paris Night, Photography – Adan’s PhotoPoems, “Reaching into the heights of night….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.1“Freshly bathed and dressed in the deep blues of the ocean night nearby, Arturo entered the main ballroom reserved for art shows, weddings, graduations, conventions, and political gatherings. Almost anything anyone could pay or trade for.”
- January 13, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 5 – (Non-Professional) Challenges Photographing Painting NuancesYesterday I posted a couple of my watercolor renditions of my mini-Monet’s Garden series of posts, but was immediately unhappy with how one of the two appeared on screen.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.16.2“At the entrance to the grande fortress hotel, set from the beach to midway up the rough hill facing the ocean….”
- January 12, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 4 – Learning Lessons Doing Repetition VariationsPreviously, in Part 3 of this mini series, I showcased my 1st watercolor (seen below) keyed off an original oil of 2001, itself keyed off an original photo of the same year.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html