My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Grandchild at Play ❤️
Above video was accidentally shot on slo-mo mode, lol, but I think plays in regular speed on the upload. Maybe slo-mo not supported yet? Have to check on that 😊
Same person, still all business, but this time goofy-time w/grandma & grandpa business 😊
Old Painting-Starts now New Paintings in Progress 😯 😊
Featured this 11×14 in my previous My Yesterday in Pictures, so unsure where it was going it was 180 vertical flipped from now, plus some lavender glaze-spots. “Beginning” to see what this “might” become, lol! We’ll see! 😊
This was another before-the-summer-surgeries canvas start that’s sat til now (over half a year ago!) Was everything seen here except the heavy textured patches of lavender. Have a strong feel for what I’d like this to become. Might be more of a challenge than I can pull off, but, when’s that stopped me, lol! 😂 Wish me lots of luck on this one! ❤️
Indoor Night Shot
Just a shot in the dark, trying to capture some lit silhouettes on the floor that probably need my Canon vs my phone but that did capture a kinda neat, nearly stain-glass-mesh look of the light through the windows. Experimenting sometimes brings out the darnest things!
That’s it for today’s late-posting edition. I’ve spent most of yesterday pm and am today preparing to go to Houston to see my 92 year old mom. Hopefully that’ll work out! If so, hope to have some pics of the trip. May involve various means of transportation; oldest girl coming into Austin to get her middle girl, our middle grandchild, for college break and joining them back to Houston.
Meanwhile, happy holidays everyone; stay well! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html