My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Grandchild at Play ❤️
Above video was accidentally shot on slo-mo mode, lol, but I think plays in regular speed on the upload. Maybe slo-mo not supported yet? Have to check on that 😊
Same person, still all business, but this time goofy-time w/grandma & grandpa business 😊
Old Painting-Starts now New Paintings in Progress 😯 😊
Featured this 11×14 in my previous My Yesterday in Pictures, so unsure where it was going it was 180 vertical flipped from now, plus some lavender glaze-spots. “Beginning” to see what this “might” become, lol! We’ll see! 😊
This was another before-the-summer-surgeries canvas start that’s sat til now (over half a year ago!) Was everything seen here except the heavy textured patches of lavender. Have a strong feel for what I’d like this to become. Might be more of a challenge than I can pull off, but, when’s that stopped me, lol! 😂 Wish me lots of luck on this one! ❤️
Indoor Night Shot
Just a shot in the dark, trying to capture some lit silhouettes on the floor that probably need my Canon vs my phone but that did capture a kinda neat, nearly stain-glass-mesh look of the light through the windows. Experimenting sometimes brings out the darnest things!
That’s it for today’s late-posting edition. I’ve spent most of yesterday pm and am today preparing to go to Houston to see my 92 year old mom. Hopefully that’ll work out! If so, hope to have some pics of the trip. May involve various means of transportation; oldest girl coming into Austin to get her middle girl, our middle grandchild, for college break and joining them back to Houston.
Meanwhile, happy holidays everyone; stay well! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.18.1“One of the nicer things Arturo and Rosetta had learned from years of living in Galveston was the enjoyment of living near nature.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.3“Senior classes, in general, were too non-stop, with little variety, and little information about how each routine benefited them. The idea seemed to be to….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html