My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Grandchild at Play ❤️
Above video was accidentally shot on slo-mo mode, lol, but I think plays in regular speed on the upload. Maybe slo-mo not supported yet? Have to check on that 😊
Same person, still all business, but this time goofy-time w/grandma & grandpa business 😊
Old Painting-Starts now New Paintings in Progress 😯 😊
Featured this 11×14 in my previous My Yesterday in Pictures, so unsure where it was going it was 180 vertical flipped from now, plus some lavender glaze-spots. “Beginning” to see what this “might” become, lol! We’ll see! 😊
This was another before-the-summer-surgeries canvas start that’s sat til now (over half a year ago!) Was everything seen here except the heavy textured patches of lavender. Have a strong feel for what I’d like this to become. Might be more of a challenge than I can pull off, but, when’s that stopped me, lol! 😂 Wish me lots of luck on this one! ❤️
Indoor Night Shot
Just a shot in the dark, trying to capture some lit silhouettes on the floor that probably need my Canon vs my phone but that did capture a kinda neat, nearly stain-glass-mesh look of the light through the windows. Experimenting sometimes brings out the darnest things!
That’s it for today’s late-posting edition. I’ve spent most of yesterday pm and am today preparing to go to Houston to see my 92 year old mom. Hopefully that’ll work out! If so, hope to have some pics of the trip. May involve various means of transportation; oldest girl coming into Austin to get her middle girl, our middle grandchild, for college break and joining them back to Houston.
Meanwhile, happy holidays everyone; stay well! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.2“Arturo spread their warm worn blanket, thin but protecting, alongside the fold-out windbreak meant for the winds in winter.”
- January 25, 2021 – New Watercolor Upload to Fine Art America, Magenta MountainMagenta Mountain In a sign this is as good a rendition to other folks as to myself, I received two comments on Fine Art America within the hour of its posting!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.1“At the city’s boundary wall, they stopped, looked back at the lights of the hotel, held each other briefly with tenderness….”
- January 24, 2021 – Update on My “The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series”, It’s Nearing It’s Initial Run!My excerpt series from my novella, The Old American Artist, is nearing the end of its initial run!
- January 23, 2021 – Dr Fauci’s Update on Covid-19 Vaccines, There is Much HopeThe information is relatively basic, but immensely clarifying and reassuring, at least to my wife and I. We’re in our 70s, still haven’t been able to receive vaccinations, and this type of information is crucial in keeping us upbeat and hopeful, committed to continue eating and living healthy as we can ❤️
- January 22, 2021 – Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Jo Coyne @Jopolkadot #Inspirations via the Arts and NatureJo has long been an inspiration of surprises for me on Twitter. Partly, probably, because she shares from all the arts, plus so many grand and nuanced thinkers, plus, includes such interesting imagery 💕
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.2“The room around them returned slowly. People approached. Congratulating them. On the show, on their togetherness. ‘Your show looks fabulous,’ Rosetta said to Arturo, ‘Macario came through.'”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html