My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
My Day Ahead series posts will continue, but on a much more intermittent basis. Already it seems some of that series’ usefulness is being incorporated into this new series’ format, me yakking ‘bout what when on, on the yesterday part of my life anyway, lol! It’s a continuing experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Day After Trip to Houston
Sipping coffee, waiting for my brain to say it’s gliding well enough for me to continue some early morning, left undone for several days, online “stuff” — I caught sight of my silhouette and our Tiffany style lamp shade on the sleeping monitor of my iPad, debated half a thought whether to or not, grabbed my phone, opened the app beside the camera icon in my sluggish hurry, corrected that, and took a shot, shifted my angle of perspective, missed the shot button, repositioned, and got it 😊 Some things just take a dulled sense of patience. The kind that masks a hardened determination to get it right, get it where I like it, and get the satisfaction of having something to show for hanging in there for the shot ❤️
It was foggy from the start outside anyway. The promised sunshine was also patiently waiting.
We didn’t know it yet, but it’d be afternoon before the sky turned pure blue.
Sheila & I picked up Max early afternoon to take to a birthday party invite & by the time we arrived the sky’d been swept clean with deep blue paint!
And the sunshine continued inside as the youngest grandchild watched robots being built from LEGOs 😊
It was a good way to come back to Austin from my trip to Houston 💕
Thanks so much everyone!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
|Mini Trampoline with Handrail||Child Sports Protective Gear||Kids Bike for 2-5 Years Girls||2 Tire Pack LED Bike Wheel Lights with Batteries|
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Watercolour Flower Painting Workshop (Collins Painting Workshop) by Hazel Soan (Book, Paper Edition)“Just beginning to use watercolors, and having seen Hazel Soan’s watercolor video on Prime Video, I knew I wanted one of her books. Though an older work, 1999 I believe, the information and images are timeless. The images themselves are stunning, stopped my wife in her tracks when I was browsing through the book 😊”
- Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on The First Snow 01.25.20“Later, once the piece is done, the gloss isolation layer and matte varnish will have to protect paint and masking fluid. The glossy isolation layer preserves the colors, and the clear matte varnish protects against dust etc, but restores the surface feel and matte finish of the completed work – as I found out via … Read more
- Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on Violet Blooms 01.24.20“Turns out this method (for me) is also not 100% foolproof, at least in regard to getting the right areas masked, etc. But I really think this is more to do with a learning curve, both in regard to watercolor choices in general, and using masking fluid for and with those choices.”
- 7 Expert Tricks To Improve Your Author Newsletter | David Gaughran“There is so much more you can do with author newsletter these days beyond simply telling your fans that you have a new book.”
- Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic ❤️ Adan’s PhotoPoems 💕PhotoPoem sayings 💕 Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic – “We are mirrors…”
- On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp Daleo 😊“She often writes that she paints intuitively, from the heart, finding any suggestion of image within her process itself, an amazing feat I “sometimes” feel I pull off 😏 ”
- In the Egg # 2 by Francisco Bravo CabreraFrancisco is an exceptionally prolific artist, with work that ranges from lush to whimsical or elegant.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html