With today’s stability class via SilverSneakers at Gold’s Gym today, I would make going to the same class 4 weeks in a row since before time was being kept. Well, since before I was keeping time of that, lol! But maybe, I’d say, since early 2018 when I was going for a 7am seniors’ back class at the Y.
Stability class can be as accommodating or challenging as one is up for.
The 1st two weeks I went I opted to really challenge myself, and felt it, hard, esp in my legs at night, though not as much after the 2nd class as the 1st. Last week I chose to pace myself a tad more gently. Still felt it, but more constructively. Plus I’m seeing and feeling a slow but steady improvement in some of the more difficult stability moves. Today? We’ll see 😊
After, picking up some goodies at Randalls, including probably the nicest, fluffy-est, softness giant bagels we’ve found at any of our several fav stores we like to rotate through (yesterday picked up goodies at Central Market, Wednesday aiming for Sprouts). They’re so big Sheila and I split one in the evening as a snack. Well. For me it’s a snack. She puts liverwurst and cheese on hers. I like almond butter and blueberry spread 💕 😊
Another unseasonably beautiful day predicted to last all day again today. Yesterday (Sunday) sat out on the balcony and painted while Sheila sipped some wine 👩🎨 🍷
I hope to do that again today, maybe painting the sides of a couple of 6x6s that I might have to call finished; which also means I may finally be able to prepare a full post re the process of creating these 1st two of my acrylic wash paintings on absorbent ground – wish me luck! 🍀
Hope ya’ll’s day goes well today, regardless of weather 😊
Related Amazon Search & Products
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- May 21, 2022 – Sheila & I Are Attending 2 Gallery Openings Today! #PrimalGalleryDS #AustinArtSpaceSheila and I are off to a busy fun art-openings day that include some of my art at two local galleries today – AVAA’s Austin Art Space, and Primal Gallery in nearby Dripping Springs!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html