With today’s stability class via SilverSneakers at Gold’s Gym today, I would make going to the same class 4 weeks in a row since before time was being kept. Well, since before I was keeping time of that, lol! But maybe, I’d say, since early 2018 when I was going for a 7am seniors’ back class at the Y.
Stability class can be as accommodating or challenging as one is up for.
The 1st two weeks I went I opted to really challenge myself, and felt it, hard, esp in my legs at night, though not as much after the 2nd class as the 1st. Last week I chose to pace myself a tad more gently. Still felt it, but more constructively. Plus I’m seeing and feeling a slow but steady improvement in some of the more difficult stability moves. Today? We’ll see 😊
After, picking up some goodies at Randalls, including probably the nicest, fluffy-est, softness giant bagels we’ve found at any of our several fav stores we like to rotate through (yesterday picked up goodies at Central Market, Wednesday aiming for Sprouts). They’re so big Sheila and I split one in the evening as a snack. Well. For me it’s a snack. She puts liverwurst and cheese on hers. I like almond butter and blueberry spread 💕 😊
Another unseasonably beautiful day predicted to last all day again today. Yesterday (Sunday) sat out on the balcony and painted while Sheila sipped some wine 👩🎨 🍷
I hope to do that again today, maybe painting the sides of a couple of 6x6s that I might have to call finished; which also means I may finally be able to prepare a full post re the process of creating these 1st two of my acrylic wash paintings on absorbent ground – wish me luck! 🍀
Hope ya’ll’s day goes well today, regardless of weather 😊
Related Amazon Search & Products
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- August 04, 2021 – The Resurgence of COVID-19There’s few times life or death issues are so widespread they not only engulf those close to us, but nearly everyone one hears about – this is one of those times…KVUE news, whose images I’m using for this post, has an article title, “‘The choice now becomes vaccination or ventilator.’ 230 unvaccinated people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Austin in 2 weeks, versus 47 vaccinated.”
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html