With today’s stability class via SilverSneakers at Gold’s Gym today, I would make going to the same class 4 weeks in a row since before time was being kept. Well, since before I was keeping time of that, lol! But maybe, I’d say, since early 2018 when I was going for a 7am seniors’ back class at the Y.
Stability class can be as accommodating or challenging as one is up for.
The 1st two weeks I went I opted to really challenge myself, and felt it, hard, esp in my legs at night, though not as much after the 2nd class as the 1st. Last week I chose to pace myself a tad more gently. Still felt it, but more constructively. Plus I’m seeing and feeling a slow but steady improvement in some of the more difficult stability moves. Today? We’ll see 😊
After, picking up some goodies at Randalls, including probably the nicest, fluffy-est, softness giant bagels we’ve found at any of our several fav stores we like to rotate through (yesterday picked up goodies at Central Market, Wednesday aiming for Sprouts). They’re so big Sheila and I split one in the evening as a snack. Well. For me it’s a snack. She puts liverwurst and cheese on hers. I like almond butter and blueberry spread 💕 😊
Another unseasonably beautiful day predicted to last all day again today. Yesterday (Sunday) sat out on the balcony and painted while Sheila sipped some wine 👩🎨 🍷
I hope to do that again today, maybe painting the sides of a couple of 6x6s that I might have to call finished; which also means I may finally be able to prepare a full post re the process of creating these 1st two of my acrylic wash paintings on absorbent ground – wish me luck! 🍀
Hope ya’ll’s day goes well today, regardless of weather 😊
Related Amazon Search & Products
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html