With today’s stability class via SilverSneakers at Gold’s Gym today, I would make going to the same class 4 weeks in a row since before time was being kept. Well, since before I was keeping time of that, lol! But maybe, I’d say, since early 2018 when I was going for a 7am seniors’ back class at the Y.
Stability class can be as accommodating or challenging as one is up for.
The 1st two weeks I went I opted to really challenge myself, and felt it, hard, esp in my legs at night, though not as much after the 2nd class as the 1st. Last week I chose to pace myself a tad more gently. Still felt it, but more constructively. Plus I’m seeing and feeling a slow but steady improvement in some of the more difficult stability moves. Today? We’ll see 😊
After, picking up some goodies at Randalls, including probably the nicest, fluffy-est, softness giant bagels we’ve found at any of our several fav stores we like to rotate through (yesterday picked up goodies at Central Market, Wednesday aiming for Sprouts). They’re so big Sheila and I split one in the evening as a snack. Well. For me it’s a snack. She puts liverwurst and cheese on hers. I like almond butter and blueberry spread 💕 😊
Another unseasonably beautiful day predicted to last all day again today. Yesterday (Sunday) sat out on the balcony and painted while Sheila sipped some wine 👩🎨 🍷
I hope to do that again today, maybe painting the sides of a couple of 6x6s that I might have to call finished; which also means I may finally be able to prepare a full post re the process of creating these 1st two of my acrylic wash paintings on absorbent ground – wish me luck! 🍀
Hope ya’ll’s day goes well today, regardless of weather 😊
Related Amazon Search & Products
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
- January 17, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 1Today was a good day for my 1st day back this year with my art at Buda Mercantile.
- January 16, 2021 – My Three Most Popular Posts the 1st Half of January – Volleyball Setter Back in Stock (my original 1994 sports writing), Arteza and Richard Bernabe (November 2020 most popular posts report), and Margaret Hall (Sketching Outside in Winter with Watercolour)My 2021 blog posts are already showing their hand, with the arts (poetry, photography, painting) being the big draws, each post with their own subject matter to the artist or poet 😊
- January 15, 2021 – Placing a Few More WordAds in My Posts, For NowJust a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.2“Arturo had arrived along this stretch of the Mediterranean with Rosetta less than a year ago….”
- January 14, 2021 – Grande Roue de Paris Night, Photography circa 2012, Adan’s PhotoPoemsGrande Roue de Paris Night, Photography – Adan’s PhotoPoems, “Reaching into the heights of night….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.1“Freshly bathed and dressed in the deep blues of the ocean night nearby, Arturo entered the main ballroom reserved for art shows, weddings, graduations, conventions, and political gatherings. Almost anything anyone could pay or trade for.”
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html