Bird’s Eye View is my 1st fully complete 6×6 experimental acrylic watercolor on absorbent ground on canvas!
My plan is to post the developmental choices – and changes – I made along the way – beginning with the image I was going to try to create, the shock of seeing what was possible with washes and glazes on absorbent ground, and choosing to develop the 1st, surprising (to me) layin, into its own image.
In effect I chose to experiment with what still seems an incredible new world of opportunity for me, over trying to force the developing image into what I thought I wanted to begin with – before I saw what was possible.
I consider this new work a sorta type of Impressionist Abstract 😊
Both prints of many sizes, plus gift items, like coffee mugs and totes and yoga mats, of Bird’s Eye View can be purchased at the Fine Art America.
Thanks so much everyone! Stay creative! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.20.1“Nearer their home, the church bells clanging to ten, and chuckling because their hands and elbows kept knocking in the dark….”
- January 27, 2021 – Rushing Creativity Late in the Day When Tired Results in a Learnable Mess, lol!“I won’t deny it. I don’t really like my painting. But I do see somethings I like — “
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.3“When quiet found a moment to be heard, their breaths warmed the scent of salt and moisture on their hands and thighs.”
- January 26, 2021 – When Creativity and Chores Collide, lol!Well, it’s past 5pm, didn’t get to paint, but sure got more than a couple of handfuls of chores done, plus, a little touch of art.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.2“Arturo spread their warm worn blanket, thin but protecting, alongside the fold-out windbreak meant for the winds in winter.”
- January 25, 2021 – New Watercolor Upload to Fine Art America, Magenta MountainMagenta Mountain In a sign this is as good a rendition to other folks as to myself, I received two comments on Fine Art America within the hour of its posting!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.19.1“At the city’s boundary wall, they stopped, looked back at the lights of the hotel, held each other briefly with tenderness….”
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html