Bird’s Eye View is my 1st fully complete 6×6 experimental acrylic watercolor on absorbent ground on canvas!
My plan is to post the developmental choices – and changes – I made along the way – beginning with the image I was going to try to create, the shock of seeing what was possible with washes and glazes on absorbent ground, and choosing to develop the 1st, surprising (to me) layin, into its own image.
In effect I chose to experiment with what still seems an incredible new world of opportunity for me, over trying to force the developing image into what I thought I wanted to begin with – before I saw what was possible.
I consider this new work a sorta type of Impressionist Abstract 😊
Both prints of many sizes, plus gift items, like coffee mugs and totes and yoga mats, of Bird’s Eye View can be purchased at the Fine Art America.
Thanks so much everyone! Stay creative! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.2“And in the middle of the top left third, in a sky as dense as the sea, rose a waxing moon, glow askew….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.1“Immediately on rising, his evening show in his mind’s peripheral vision, Arturo gathered a favored brush….”
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html