Bird’s Eye View is my 1st fully complete 6×6 experimental acrylic watercolor on absorbent ground on canvas!
My plan is to post the developmental choices – and changes – I made along the way – beginning with the image I was going to try to create, the shock of seeing what was possible with washes and glazes on absorbent ground, and choosing to develop the 1st, surprising (to me) layin, into its own image.
In effect I chose to experiment with what still seems an incredible new world of opportunity for me, over trying to force the developing image into what I thought I wanted to begin with – before I saw what was possible.
I consider this new work a sorta type of Impressionist Abstract 😊
Both prints of many sizes, plus gift items, like coffee mugs and totes and yoga mats, of Bird’s Eye View can be purchased at the Fine Art America.
Thanks so much everyone! Stay creative! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Painting Instruction Videos https://amzn.to/2ZNgxfi
Painting Instruction Prime Video https://amzn.to/35oeMq2
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Watercolour Flower Painting Workshop (Collins Painting Workshop) by Hazel Soan (Book, Paper Edition)“Just beginning to use watercolors, and having seen Hazel Soan’s watercolor video on Prime Video, I knew I wanted one of her books. Though an older work, 1999 I believe, the information and images are timeless. The images themselves are stunning, stopped my wife in her tracks when I was browsing through the book 😊”
- Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on The First Snow 01.25.20“Later, once the piece is done, the gloss isolation layer and matte varnish will have to protect paint and masking fluid. The glossy isolation layer preserves the colors, and the clear matte varnish protects against dust etc, but restores the surface feel and matte finish of the completed work – as I found out via … Read more
- Progress Update Working with Golden Absorbent Ground and Fineline Masking Fluid, on Violet Blooms 01.24.20“Turns out this method (for me) is also not 100% foolproof, at least in regard to getting the right areas masked, etc. But I really think this is more to do with a learning curve, both in regard to watercolor choices in general, and using masking fluid for and with those choices.”
- 7 Expert Tricks To Improve Your Author Newsletter | David Gaughran“There is so much more you can do with author newsletter these days beyond simply telling your fans that you have a new book.”
- Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic ❤️ Adan’s PhotoPoems 💕PhotoPoem sayings 💕 Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic – “We are mirrors…”
- On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp Daleo 😊“She often writes that she paints intuitively, from the heart, finding any suggestion of image within her process itself, an amazing feat I “sometimes” feel I pull off 😏 ”
- In the Egg # 2 by Francisco Bravo CabreraFrancisco is an exceptionally prolific artist, with work that ranges from lush to whimsical or elegant.
Thanks so much everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html