Hi everyone! All the Austin weather folk have us boxed in with fog. Good thing Sheila & I took advantage of this past weekend’s unbelievably nice weather 😊 But the change in weather hasn’t slowed us down much, lol! Yesterday we hit Gold’s Gym for a SilverSneakers class, delivered a replacement art piece & picked up two at one of Creative Art Society’s Venues, Urban Hair, then made a quick low-traffic detour to Michael’s and picked up a watercolor kit and watercolor paper pad for the year year old. He seems to have a real affinity for the medium, as seen by the expression on his face, bottom of review ❤️
The afternoon I spent catching up on my various in-progress 6×6 watercolor acrylic wash experiments.
Some have been a disaster, so the good news is I can experiment even more freely with them 😊 This was esp true of an attempt to recreate watercolor effects just via acrylics on a black gesso’d surface. Not a pretty picture, lol!
I’m letting a new mix of Golden’s Soft Tar Gel & 20% water settle to release air bubbles then gonna pour it onto what I hope will be a satisfying solution to this one project. The masking tape “wall” is an idea I got via one of Nancy Reyner’s many acrylic posts. If successful, may mean more of these; we’ll see!
Among fiddling with about 5 6×6 projects, I also cut down foam board to mount 4 new 12×16 prints I hope to take to the Old Bakery & Emporium tomorrow (Wed). My aim is to set up and paint for the 1st time since early last year!
This’ll be Playtime’s and Mount Mansfield Sunrise’s first appearance at the Old Bakery 😊
But first, after our morning walk, so then first, lol! We hope to see Daniel Craig’s Knifed Out movie before lunch. It’ll also be our 1st going-out-to movie since 2018 when we took the then 4 year old to an animated film! It was so cold in the theatre we almost had to leave, so we’re taking our coats w/us, even though it’s warmed into the 60s, lol!
Finally, my goal, blog post wise, is still to get some semblance of a post on my various projects. I wanted to do one big post, but it’d be too big I think. So I’ll pick something to focus on. Hopefully 😏
Enjoy everyone! Thanks so much!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html