My son, Philip, recently built and opened a 3 bedroom private hillside home by the beach (Pacific side) in Costa Rica, and it’s available now through Airbnb! 😊
A recent review says –
WOW. STUNNING. BEAUTIFUL. PRISTINE. PERFECT. CLOSE TO THE BEACH. INCREDIBLE HOSTS. PARKING GARAGE. POOL. SAFE. Seriously, what more could you ask for? This is by far the nicest AIrB&B I have ever stayed in. Its absolutely gorgeous, with 3 bedrooms- all with their own huge bathroom and shower! The sparkling pool and the seating area is just perfect for grilling and hanging out. And the location??!! ITS a 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND DOZENS OF WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS! Hosts are super responsive, even though we didn’t have to ask for much because there were no issues! Equipped with everything you need, including super comfy beds with soft & clean linens, a coffee maker and espresso machine! I have ZERO negative things to say about this stunning house- just book it! You will be so happy you did!!https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/40128429
This is something I’m looking forward to, soon as I recover enough from my two surgeries, lol! ❤️
Many of my readers know Sheila and I went there a few years ago and have seen some of my posts and pics – here, here and here.
So I’ll do what Philip’s own pictures do best, tell the story of a stay in his new home 💕
Thanks so much, everyone!
Enjoy the puravida and let me know if you check out the link! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
- May 10, 2022 – BW Impressionist Abstract 1, Completed!A few posts back, about a new diptych in-progress, Freedom, in the 2nd 1/2 of the post, I mentioned having another in-progress work, BW Impressionist Abstract 1, that the 9 year old ( our youngest grandchild ) said he really liked, but wanted more “gold” in it, and pointed out where & how much more gold paint 😊 So I took him at his word & did the changes –
- May 09, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, 2nd Time This Year My Top 3 Most Viewed Images Are Photographs!Part of what I find fascinating about this posting’s top 3 viewed of my images at Fine Art America, is that all 3 are BW, or mostly so! As fascinating is I’ve also had a series of intermittent paintings of featuring mostly dark tones, even some with gold tones, like as seen in Bridge into the Night above. Among them have been —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊