My son, Philip, recently built and opened a 3 bedroom private hillside home by the beach (Pacific side) in Costa Rica, and it’s available now through Airbnb! 😊
A recent review says –
WOW. STUNNING. BEAUTIFUL. PRISTINE. PERFECT. CLOSE TO THE BEACH. INCREDIBLE HOSTS. PARKING GARAGE. POOL. SAFE. Seriously, what more could you ask for? This is by far the nicest AIrB&B I have ever stayed in. Its absolutely gorgeous, with 3 bedrooms- all with their own huge bathroom and shower! The sparkling pool and the seating area is just perfect for grilling and hanging out. And the location??!! ITS a 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND DOZENS OF WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS! Hosts are super responsive, even though we didn’t have to ask for much because there were no issues! Equipped with everything you need, including super comfy beds with soft & clean linens, a coffee maker and espresso machine! I have ZERO negative things to say about this stunning house- just book it! You will be so happy you did!!https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/40128429
This is something I’m looking forward to, soon as I recover enough from my two surgeries, lol! ❤️
Many of my readers know Sheila and I went there a few years ago and have seen some of my posts and pics – here, here and here.
So I’ll do what Philip’s own pictures do best, tell the story of a stay in his new home 💕
Thanks so much, everyone!
Enjoy the puravida and let me know if you check out the link! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Morning View Walk in a Light RainI left off our car at a shop we’re trying out near our place for numerous routine minor stuff and walked the short distance back. Luckily I had an umbrella….
- May 16, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, After a Light Rain Barton CreekIt didn’t rain heavy, but it did rain off and on steadily, lol! And more of the same, some heavier, might come our way next 3 days or so. There was just enough rocks still above water I could walk out and….
- May 15, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Bird Friends at Our BalconyGranted, my real life observation of birds is relatively limited, I’ve never seen this before, one Cardinal feeding two! Wonderful really, so amazed at the joy of such a tiny slice of nature ❤️ To say it’s adorable seems nearly a cliche, but adorable it is!
- May 14, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our New Balcony Brings a FriendAdding on to yesterday’s pic of our 1st bird visitor to our new balcony at our new location is, I assume 😊, the same little bird, but with a friend, her red feathered boy cardinal I think! The expressions, I think, are priceless!
- May 13, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, First Bird to Visit Our Balcony in Our New LocationA simple pic tonight, a simple mingling of sentiments – innocence, curiosity, hunger….
- May 13, 2021 – Our #1 Learned Lesson This Move : Number the Boxes and Make a Digital List!“Such a simple idea, and Sheila says she’s either read or heard something similar, but only occurred to me this morning searching for random items I must’ve stuffed into a box with other stuff and now can’t find them – number each box, make a list of….”
- May 12, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, A Little Water in Barton Creek“…here goes a short quickshot pictorial of my 1st probe of the nearest Austin nature area new to us, one we’ve never explored before; all done yesterday evening at the last moment.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊