My son, Philip, recently built and opened a 3 bedroom private hillside home by the beach (Pacific side) in Costa Rica, and it’s available now through Airbnb! 😊
A recent review says –
WOW. STUNNING. BEAUTIFUL. PRISTINE. PERFECT. CLOSE TO THE BEACH. INCREDIBLE HOSTS. PARKING GARAGE. POOL. SAFE. Seriously, what more could you ask for? This is by far the nicest AIrB&B I have ever stayed in. Its absolutely gorgeous, with 3 bedrooms- all with their own huge bathroom and shower! The sparkling pool and the seating area is just perfect for grilling and hanging out. And the location??!! ITS a 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND DOZENS OF WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS! Hosts are super responsive, even though we didn’t have to ask for much because there were no issues! Equipped with everything you need, including super comfy beds with soft & clean linens, a coffee maker and espresso machine! I have ZERO negative things to say about this stunning house- just book it! You will be so happy you did!!https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/40128429
This is something I’m looking forward to, soon as I recover enough from my two surgeries, lol! ❤️
Many of my readers know Sheila and I went there a few years ago and have seen some of my posts and pics – here, here and here.
So I’ll do what Philip’s own pictures do best, tell the story of a stay in his new home 💕
Thanks so much, everyone!
Enjoy the puravida and let me know if you check out the link! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
- February 23, 2021 – Texas Hill Country November – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoemsThough an abstract, I think one of the things I like best about Texas Hill Country November, is it captures a little of the sense of the authentic the Texas landscaped outside….
- February 22, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Power is On, Water is Running, Boil Ban is Canceled, and – I Shaved!It’s hard to express the relief in again having the taken-for-granted luxury of running water, power to heat and cool our air and bodies, and being able to stand with family, even if for a short time, even if we knew we’d all four had to have been social distancing / masking – even if out doors in our relatively fresh Austin city air.
- February 21, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Hope is a Wet Blue Line and One Brave Bird in a TreeMy apologies for the break in communication continuity since yesterday morning – it’s been a rough but promising ride, and, I got my own answer as to how come the phrase/idea, “Why the Caged Bird Sings” has always appealed to me 😊
- February 20, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Possible Light End of A Cold TunnelThe Texas Tribune has lots of articles examining both the overall and details of this disaster. A major component, as voiced from different directions, is cost —
- February 19, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, The Light in the ColdThe Texas Tribune has lots of articles examining both the overall and details of this disaster. A major component, as voiced from different directions, is cost —
Thanks again, everyone! 😊