My son, Philip, recently built and opened a 3 bedroom private hillside home by the beach (Pacific side) in Costa Rica, and it’s available now through Airbnb! 😊
A recent review says –
WOW. STUNNING. BEAUTIFUL. PRISTINE. PERFECT. CLOSE TO THE BEACH. INCREDIBLE HOSTS. PARKING GARAGE. POOL. SAFE. Seriously, what more could you ask for? This is by far the nicest AIrB&B I have ever stayed in. Its absolutely gorgeous, with 3 bedrooms- all with their own huge bathroom and shower! The sparkling pool and the seating area is just perfect for grilling and hanging out. And the location??!! ITS a 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND DOZENS OF WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS! Hosts are super responsive, even though we didn’t have to ask for much because there were no issues! Equipped with everything you need, including super comfy beds with soft & clean linens, a coffee maker and espresso machine! I have ZERO negative things to say about this stunning house- just book it! You will be so happy you did!!https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/40128429
This is something I’m looking forward to, soon as I recover enough from my two surgeries, lol! ❤️
Many of my readers know Sheila and I went there a few years ago and have seen some of my posts and pics – here, here and here.
So I’ll do what Philip’s own pictures do best, tell the story of a stay in his new home 💕
Thanks so much, everyone!
Enjoy the puravida and let me know if you check out the link! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 02, 2020With a skipped day in-between, both wife and I and the 7 year old were pretty ready for a little FaceTime together, lol! He tried on superhero costumes for us and we asked him if he could resume reading his graphic novel-comic, Dog Man, with us —
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 01, 2020Line to the register had the now familiar blue tape line social distancing markers for the mandate Austin put in weeks ago – back way back, early March, when SXSW was cancelled amid mixed (but now grateful) reviews. And, no one in line! Lucky us – by the time we were barely half way checked out we had 3+ people waiting behind us at the various blue strips of tape.
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 31, 2020My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 30, 2020Though generally healthy, but in the target age group for most vulnerable, Sheila and I had early on began practicing social distancing. We also ate well, better even. More veggies. More sleep – can’t tell you what a blessing that’s been for me, lol! 😊
- New SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Monday 03.23.20 10:30 CSTI’m glad SilverSneakers has already added/scheduled a followup to this week’s initial live class stream – very much looking forward to it! 💕
- Update / Review : SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20Jenny, the instructor, carried all the energy and humor and relatedness that can only be found in a live class, and only surpassed by a live class of the same caliber teacher but with equally real time feedback to the participants in the class.
- SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20At a time when so many resources are being curtailed, and much needed other health resources are just beginning to be provided, it’s good, and very welcome, that such a solid standby for seniors as SilverSneakers is providing this.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html