We are mirrors
Lost in each other’s reflections
Finding our way
Glinting off our hearts
Image & Verse ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Acrylic Painting : Autumn Friends circa 1986
Autumn Friends is avail on gifts and as prints at Fine Art America –
As more PhotoPoem Sayings are added, they will be at –
And if you like my PhotoPoem tweet below, please share ❤️
My 1986 acrylic painting had been tucked away in climate controlled storage for about a decade, and then only unpacked late last year. It is 22×28, strongly textured in overlapping layers. Once unpacked, I dusted it off and hung it in our new apartment. Very recently I placed it at Urban Hair via one of Creative Art Society’s rotating Austin art venues 😊
Love deeply – choose, or be chosen. Either way works 💕
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 07, 2020“A team of University of Vermont scientists, engineers and doctors has created an inexpensive and quick-to-manufacture ventilator intended to help patients suffering from serious cases…“
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 06, 2020This one’s straight from here in the United States, in Mississippi. We’ve friends from that nearby part of the world, and I had interesting drive-through experience while in the Air Force driving from NW Florida to home, but that’s another story 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 05, 2020Sunday morning at home during Covid-19 Didn’t realize what day it was til Sheila made our usual Sunday morning omelette breakfast, lol! Used to be I had to remind myself to take it easy, relax for once, though only after going for the Sunday paper, at least one grocery store, then gas for the car. And that was a relief and break from taking or picking up art from a show or art venue, multiple grocery stores per week to catch the best sales, or particular items each specializes in we “gotta have” 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 04, 2020Typically, most lists include 3 types of stretching (other more!) and up til recently I usually started my morning with light dynamic stretches (overheads, etc). But the last few mornings I’ve switched to static held stretches, more commonly used to cool down from a vigorous session or walk. I’ve needed that!
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 03, 2020Hi everyone! Further below I finally got the time to take a quick pic of some new 6×6 watercolor work I’m doing I’m liking very much, especially in terms of establishing a new direction.
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 02, 2020With a skipped day in-between, both wife and I and the 7 year old were pretty ready for a little FaceTime together, lol! He tried on superhero costumes for us and we asked him if he could resume reading his graphic novel-comic, Dog Man, with us —
- Aging Through Covid-19, April 01, 2020Line to the register had the now familiar blue tape line social distancing markers for the mandate Austin put in weeks ago – back way back, early March, when SXSW was cancelled amid mixed (but now grateful) reviews. And, no one in line! Lucky us – by the time we were barely half way checked out we had 3+ people waiting behind us at the various blue strips of tape.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks again everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html