New Love Regina Puckett New love has a scent of its own Fresh cut grass the wind has blown Early morning dew glistening in the sun A moment of pure bliss coming undone The breeze blowing in from the ocean A good cry filled with so much emotion Sun kissed, red-faced children laughing Rain…
— Read on reginapuckett.wordpress.com/2020/01/31/new-love/
Reblogging Regina’s work is an easy choice, and I particularly like this one 😊
My comment on her site is –
Truth or dare, oh yes! So very much so, and you’ve captured so many moments of it around us everyday! ❤️https://reginapuckett.wordpress.com/2020/01/31/new-love/
I think part of why I’ve been drawn to reblogging Regina’s work, particularly her poetry, is because she has a consistent quality of creating verbal images that resonate across my levels and many (of our) ages, from very young and innocent, through romance, to much older and hopefully a bit wiser, and very often – all along the way – very much still an innocent at heart 💕
My Regina Puckett poetry reblog posts can be accessed at –
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2020Happy Thanksgiving 2020! Though we’ve obviously many many challenges and problems, we’ve also much to be grateful for.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
- Skydancer the Book, By Our Daughter, Tania, Now Available in Spanish! – Bailarina del cieloMany of my readers are familiar with my posts detailing our youngest daughter’s readings and book adventures with her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer! It’s now is also available in Spanish in a beautifully produced paper edition – Bailarina del cielo – Ballerina of the Sky!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.3“‘It’s a new visual language for me,’ he told Rosetta at a local artists’ show….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html