Today Sheila and I celebrate 40 years since the day we first met, sneaking glances at each other (though I think I was the more blatant 😊 ) at the start of a two week 8-5 training for new jobs we had with the state ❤️
We’re celebrating by driving south of Austin to the doctor (cause it’s faster than going to the office 3x closer to home in Austin itself, lol!). A little vertigo check up is all.
So that’s a part, a good part really, of celebrating 40 years with a dr appt – we’ve each other to help take care of ourselves. I’ve been driving her around for over a week, like she drove me around for weeks following my 2 surgeries.
And she still makes us the most delicious healthy fun meals!
Yes, love has many many flavors 💕
This is an edited edition of our conversation on our drive here (dr’s office). Reminiscent of our drive delivering my art work to Jerry’s Artarama last year, lol! 😂
Her: We’ll never make it in time.
Me: Google says this is faster than the freeway.
Her: I hate the freeway.
Me: (thinking: that’s why we’re going this way) Me too.
Her: I wait five more minutes then call we’re running late.
Me: (thinking: our appt’s in 9 minutes, call now) Good idea.
Her: We should’ve left earlier.
Me: (thinking: she’s right) Yeah. It’ll be ok.
Her: I’ll call, oh, I don’t have their number!
Me: Look them up on Safari on your phone, then click their # to call.
Her: I never done that on the phone.
Her: (looking at iPhone icons) I don’t know which one’s Safari!
Me: (coming to a another stop) Lemme see (hands me phone). Wow, you’ve got like twenty tabs open.
Her: I just need to call them.
Me: Right. (close several tabs, see one blank for Google, hand her phone) Tap on the address part and put in the dr and city.
Her: It won’t let me type.
Me: Try typing.
Her: Why’s it working? I didn’t have a blank screen!
Me: (truthfully) I never know how something’s gonna work on these things, I just try it and see.
Her: It’s calling, shhh!
Thanks everyone! Be blessed! I’m beginning to think it’s a choice to be open to this – being blessed. Otherwise, a miracle’ll do 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html