Good morning all 😊
I’ve been unintentionally negligent putting out a new post for more days than I wanted. No terrible bad reason beyond simple lack of time and a list of pressing priorities, thank goodness.
The last few weeks wife & I have had a bit more dr appts than usual, but this week that converged with a strong slate of visits to Gold’s Gym for both of us, an additional check up dr visit for the 7 year old (parents at work), a soft opening (Thur) of a new mercantile gift shop by our younger daughter followed by the official grand opening yesterday (Sat) – both with the 7 year old happily in tow ❤️
There were a few days no painting or photography were done at all. The other days all I could do was piddle, meaning, sketch out some ideas on some newly watercolor ground applied 6x6s, or flush out floral and/or butterfly outlines with masking fluid on same, and even re-coat one 6×6 I wisely gave up trying to “fix” lol!
I did however manage to upload a new macro floral photo image to Fine Art America 😊
While my wife has consistently maintained going to SilverSneakers classes, I’ve been more and more utilizing the gym’s strength machines and indoor walking track, logging in over 10K steps several days this past week!
My strength work, which I’m getting into more enthusiastically lately, includes strengthening my legs and upper body, particularly for posture with the latter.
My fitness tracker shows quite an increase in my moderate to vigorous intensity minutes for the week – definitely pushing me to take advantage of wanting to get to sleep sooner and more often, lol 😂
And this, sleep, I believe, is where I lost any chance of creating blog posts this week (beyond a fun reblog of Kirt Tisdale’s digital work). It’s no secret we need sleep to exist. What’s happening to me lately is I’m looking forward more now to what seems to be a more quality sleep. Waking up more refreshed. Eager to do art, work out, do blog posts, have fun!
All part of “trying” to live aging gracefully ❤️
With less dr visits planned this coming week, I’m hoping to use that extra time to paint again (beyond prep work) – and – post regularly again! And I did, as mentioned above, upload my first new image to Fine Art America last night in almost three weeks, and hope to have a “new FAA uploads” post up featuring my three latest but not yet blogged uploads there —
Meanwhile, before I go to Central Market then return to breakfast, here’s a peek at some of my recent 6×6 watercolor work. All pieces are available at this time 😊
Take care everyone! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.2“In July he began cutting mats and foam board for the prints, planning and finishing small works easier to sell, and securing a December booth at a nearby regional mall.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 16 – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, Uploaded 04.11.16“My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html