Good morning all 😊
I’ve been unintentionally negligent putting out a new post for more days than I wanted. No terrible bad reason beyond simple lack of time and a list of pressing priorities, thank goodness.
The last few weeks wife & I have had a bit more dr appts than usual, but this week that converged with a strong slate of visits to Gold’s Gym for both of us, an additional check up dr visit for the 7 year old (parents at work), a soft opening (Thur) of a new mercantile gift shop by our younger daughter followed by the official grand opening yesterday (Sat) – both with the 7 year old happily in tow ❤️
There were a few days no painting or photography were done at all. The other days all I could do was piddle, meaning, sketch out some ideas on some newly watercolor ground applied 6x6s, or flush out floral and/or butterfly outlines with masking fluid on same, and even re-coat one 6×6 I wisely gave up trying to “fix” lol!
I did however manage to upload a new macro floral photo image to Fine Art America 😊
While my wife has consistently maintained going to SilverSneakers classes, I’ve been more and more utilizing the gym’s strength machines and indoor walking track, logging in over 10K steps several days this past week!
My strength work, which I’m getting into more enthusiastically lately, includes strengthening my legs and upper body, particularly for posture with the latter.
My fitness tracker shows quite an increase in my moderate to vigorous intensity minutes for the week – definitely pushing me to take advantage of wanting to get to sleep sooner and more often, lol 😂
And this, sleep, I believe, is where I lost any chance of creating blog posts this week (beyond a fun reblog of Kirt Tisdale’s digital work). It’s no secret we need sleep to exist. What’s happening to me lately is I’m looking forward more now to what seems to be a more quality sleep. Waking up more refreshed. Eager to do art, work out, do blog posts, have fun!
All part of “trying” to live aging gracefully ❤️
With less dr visits planned this coming week, I’m hoping to use that extra time to paint again (beyond prep work) – and – post regularly again! And I did, as mentioned above, upload my first new image to Fine Art America last night in almost three weeks, and hope to have a “new FAA uploads” post up featuring my three latest but not yet blogged uploads there —
Meanwhile, before I go to Central Market then return to breakfast, here’s a peek at some of my recent 6×6 watercolor work. All pieces are available at this time 😊
Take care everyone! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.2“The room around them returned slowly. People approached. Congratulating them. On the show, on their togetherness. ‘Your show looks fabulous,’ Rosetta said to Arturo, ‘Macario came through.'”
- January 21, 2021 – Inauguration Day, The Day After – An Energy’s Been Unleashed!“I couldn’t decide what I’d write today!…And there can only be one reason – other than we’re one day closer to Valentines Day, my wife’s fav ❤️ — A new day has risen for America! For all of us who want it.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.1“Arturo caught sight of Rosetta and immediately felt his heart expand. Her legs split the fold in her dress as she stepped….”
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html