Good morning all 😊
I’ve been unintentionally negligent putting out a new post for more days than I wanted. No terrible bad reason beyond simple lack of time and a list of pressing priorities, thank goodness.
The last few weeks wife & I have had a bit more dr appts than usual, but this week that converged with a strong slate of visits to Gold’s Gym for both of us, an additional check up dr visit for the 7 year old (parents at work), a soft opening (Thur) of a new mercantile gift shop by our younger daughter followed by the official grand opening yesterday (Sat) – both with the 7 year old happily in tow ❤️
There were a few days no painting or photography were done at all. The other days all I could do was piddle, meaning, sketch out some ideas on some newly watercolor ground applied 6x6s, or flush out floral and/or butterfly outlines with masking fluid on same, and even re-coat one 6×6 I wisely gave up trying to “fix” lol!
I did however manage to upload a new macro floral photo image to Fine Art America 😊
While my wife has consistently maintained going to SilverSneakers classes, I’ve been more and more utilizing the gym’s strength machines and indoor walking track, logging in over 10K steps several days this past week!
My strength work, which I’m getting into more enthusiastically lately, includes strengthening my legs and upper body, particularly for posture with the latter.
My fitness tracker shows quite an increase in my moderate to vigorous intensity minutes for the week – definitely pushing me to take advantage of wanting to get to sleep sooner and more often, lol 😂
And this, sleep, I believe, is where I lost any chance of creating blog posts this week (beyond a fun reblog of Kirt Tisdale’s digital work). It’s no secret we need sleep to exist. What’s happening to me lately is I’m looking forward more now to what seems to be a more quality sleep. Waking up more refreshed. Eager to do art, work out, do blog posts, have fun!
All part of “trying” to live aging gracefully ❤️
With less dr visits planned this coming week, I’m hoping to use that extra time to paint again (beyond prep work) – and – post regularly again! And I did, as mentioned above, upload my first new image to Fine Art America last night in almost three weeks, and hope to have a “new FAA uploads” post up featuring my three latest but not yet blogged uploads there —
Meanwhile, before I go to Central Market then return to breakfast, here’s a peek at some of my recent 6×6 watercolor work. All pieces are available at this time 😊
Take care everyone! 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html