Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Shaking up my art offers 🎨
Today, the first full day not taking antibiotics in two weeks – I changed the pricing on all my prints and gift items, plus my licensing offers – all the items I have control over at Fine Art America!!!
Yes, deserved 3 exclamation points, lol! 😊
And, I’ve created my first stand along post since March 21st to show a little more about it!
Yesterday I mentioned Sheila & I practiced a little social distancing-real presence visiting with our youngest girl and her husband and of course the 7 year old, Max ❤️ Also a 1st in what now seems a very long time.
He went in the house while Grandma and I hid Easter eggs around the back yard, and once he’d come back out he hunted ‘em all down. Near the end of the hunt I took an iPhone telephoto shot with him showing us the new chrysalis’ growing in their carefully cultivated garden 🦋 😊
Stay steady everyone, I know it’s a struggle, or at least is for us 😂
Maybe the country, and us, are also in chrysalis ❤️
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, Dr Mirkin poses and answers the question – Why You Should Exercise During the COVID-19 Pandemic, a short important read – https://www.drmirkin.com/fitness/should-you-exercise-during-the-covid-19-pandemic.html . Included in the article is a welcome needed caution-reminder re “over exertion” and our immunity cells.
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Heart FragmentIf it was an amazing process to see older photos and artwork show up on my most viewed list last week (and it was 😊) then this batch is incredible! Work from so many years have shown up, and such a variety! It tells me, one can never quite tell what folks might be looking for day to day, week to week, and it’s nice for me to have the inventory assortment, “almost” a historical diary, of my work
- November 27, 2021 – LOL! I Don’t Like It, But I WANT It! : Preparing More Paintings and Applications for Places to Show and Sell!!I squashed together what I could to show a “fair” sampling of my work recently finished or in-progress right now. There’s more, tucked here and there among these, lol! And on another wall! I choose to consider that a good problem 😊 Seeing these together like tis, If I had to choose one thing tying them all together – the impressionist skews, the abstracted slants, the washes, the thick tones, the high key and (nearly) BW work – I’d say it’s….
- November 26, 2021 – Working on Paintings; In-Progress : 2 New Lay-ins ( “Heart Fragment” and “Approach” ) Based on Details from Two Existing PaintingsThis has been something I’ve toyed with and talked about for a bit now — finding / picking a detail fragment of an existing painting (or photo etc) from which to base new work on. And I shoulda caught on to how well this might work for me, in terms of creativity and viewership, with my success with a related project where I painted an abstracted detail from an existing painting to create a new related one. That happened with Abstract Study 1 shown at the bottom of this post.
- November 25, 2021 – Happy Thanksgiving 2021!!Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m posting the same header as last year, Norman Rockwell’s “Freedom From Want” oil on canvas from 1943, smack in the middle of the 2nd World War.
- November 24, 2021 – Working on Paintings; In-Progress : Valentines 2022, In-Progress Since Early October, lol!Not quite finished, but looking fairly good, especially considering back in early October I thought, “Yeah, I can finish this quick then save it for early next year.” Now, I’m thinking, really? Will I really finally get this finished by January next year, lol!
- November 23, 2021 – Making Connections Between “Ninth Street Women” (a book) and Golden’s Acrylic Paint (a kinda Review/Reblog)What a treat! To be reading an informative email (with links within my Goldens info email of new “Just Paint” articles) and learning of another connection between the 1930s-1950s NYC artists I’m currently reading about in Ninth Street Women (by Mary Gabriel) and the acrylic paints I’m using today! ❤️ The book itself often reads like both a novel and personal escort into art and the artists who initiated and propelled abstract art, and —
- November 22, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Walking in LightI particularly like the look and feel of Walking in Light, the sway of colors synced with the vegetation and figure walking in an easy light ❤️ This post I’m including a pic of more of my images on the most viewed info I get from Fine Art America, just ’cause the array of colors and styles seem to work really well, lol! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html