Earlier this week I posted about new pricing for both all my prints and gift items plus two of my licensing tiers for my images, both at Fine Art America! 😊
Virtual friends left comments and contacted me and offered a gamut of encouragements, alternative suggestions, and general goodwill for a fellow artist struggling during the current virus crisis, the latter of which I post most days saying something about creativity, fitness, health or other Covid-19 virus related topics. Those posts often include a suggested link or two.
In regard to my new pricing, I should say straight off, my original markup varied from a dollar or two up to just over $10 for a larger size archival print. So I didn’t feel I was “losing” at that much markup anyway, lol!
What I do feel is that, with millions of folks out of work, or struggling to make ends meet, and considering Fine Art America puts up the inventory, production equipment, plus handles the payments, shipping and handling, I can, for now, be happy with a dollar per sale. And I am, happy that is, about that 😊
And — being in the art biz since the 80s in one way or the other, I also know, whether I sell a lot of prints and gift items, or just a few, the good will and exposure of possibly generating more recognition and exposure, might be a really good inexpensive way to market myself ☺️
Plus — I create originals. And that’s a bigger biggie than most folks realize.
Selling my originals is one of my goals!
Creatively speaking, it’s right behind the actual generating of images I feel really good about ❤️
And considering I sell my 6×6 watercolor originals for $49 (incl free shipping in the continental United States), I think that’s a pretty good deal too! 😊
My next post re my new pricing will be a short hand cheat sheet for my buyers of how, within the huge choices of prints and gift items available, they can take advantage of the fact my total markup for any particular purchase is one dollar. It obviously has to do, with prints for instance, with size. But I’ll have more on that next time!
Meanwhile, stay creative!
I feel it’s like the soul exercising our human self into the universe 💕
ps – my new pricing will run through both the foreseeable and unforeseeable future ☺️
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html