Earlier this week I posted about new pricing for both all my prints and gift items plus two of my licensing tiers for my images, both at Fine Art America! 😊
Virtual friends left comments and contacted me and offered a gamut of encouragements, alternative suggestions, and general goodwill for a fellow artist struggling during the current virus crisis, the latter of which I post most days saying something about creativity, fitness, health or other Covid-19 virus related topics. Those posts often include a suggested link or two.
In regard to my new pricing, I should say straight off, my original markup varied from a dollar or two up to just over $10 for a larger size archival print. So I didn’t feel I was “losing” at that much markup anyway, lol!
What I do feel is that, with millions of folks out of work, or struggling to make ends meet, and considering Fine Art America puts up the inventory, production equipment, plus handles the payments, shipping and handling, I can, for now, be happy with a dollar per sale. And I am, happy that is, about that 😊
And — being in the art biz since the 80s in one way or the other, I also know, whether I sell a lot of prints and gift items, or just a few, the good will and exposure of possibly generating more recognition and exposure, might be a really good inexpensive way to market myself ☺️
Plus — I create originals. And that’s a bigger biggie than most folks realize.
Selling my originals is one of my goals!
Creatively speaking, it’s right behind the actual generating of images I feel really good about ❤️
And considering I sell my 6×6 watercolor originals for $49 (incl free shipping in the continental United States), I think that’s a pretty good deal too! 😊
My next post re my new pricing will be a short hand cheat sheet for my buyers of how, within the huge choices of prints and gift items available, they can take advantage of the fact my total markup for any particular purchase is one dollar. It obviously has to do, with prints for instance, with size. But I’ll have more on that next time!
Meanwhile, stay creative!
I feel it’s like the soul exercising our human self into the universe 💕
ps – my new pricing will run through both the foreseeable and unforeseeable future ☺️
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html