Earlier this week I posted about new pricing for both all my prints and gift items plus two of my licensing tiers for my images, both at Fine Art America! 😊
Virtual friends left comments and contacted me and offered a gamut of encouragements, alternative suggestions, and general goodwill for a fellow artist struggling during the current virus crisis, the latter of which I post most days saying something about creativity, fitness, health or other Covid-19 virus related topics. Those posts often include a suggested link or two.
In regard to my new pricing, I should say straight off, my original markup varied from a dollar or two up to just over $10 for a larger size archival print. So I didn’t feel I was “losing” at that much markup anyway, lol!
What I do feel is that, with millions of folks out of work, or struggling to make ends meet, and considering Fine Art America puts up the inventory, production equipment, plus handles the payments, shipping and handling, I can, for now, be happy with a dollar per sale. And I am, happy that is, about that 😊
And — being in the art biz since the 80s in one way or the other, I also know, whether I sell a lot of prints and gift items, or just a few, the good will and exposure of possibly generating more recognition and exposure, might be a really good inexpensive way to market myself ☺️
Plus — I create originals. And that’s a bigger biggie than most folks realize.
Selling my originals is one of my goals!
Creatively speaking, it’s right behind the actual generating of images I feel really good about ❤️
And considering I sell my 6×6 watercolor originals for $49 (incl free shipping in the continental United States), I think that’s a pretty good deal too! 😊
My next post re my new pricing will be a short hand cheat sheet for my buyers of how, within the huge choices of prints and gift items available, they can take advantage of the fact my total markup for any particular purchase is one dollar. It obviously has to do, with prints for instance, with size. But I’ll have more on that next time!
Meanwhile, stay creative!
I feel it’s like the soul exercising our human self into the universe 💕
ps – my new pricing will run through both the foreseeable and unforeseeable future ☺️
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html