Earlier this week I posted about new pricing for both all my prints and gift items plus two of my licensing tiers for my images, both at Fine Art America! 😊
Virtual friends left comments and contacted me and offered a gamut of encouragements, alternative suggestions, and general goodwill for a fellow artist struggling during the current virus crisis, the latter of which I post most days saying something about creativity, fitness, health or other Covid-19 virus related topics. Those posts often include a suggested link or two.
In regard to my new pricing, I should say straight off, my original markup varied from a dollar or two up to just over $10 for a larger size archival print. So I didn’t feel I was “losing” at that much markup anyway, lol!
What I do feel is that, with millions of folks out of work, or struggling to make ends meet, and considering Fine Art America puts up the inventory, production equipment, plus handles the payments, shipping and handling, I can, for now, be happy with a dollar per sale. And I am, happy that is, about that 😊
And — being in the art biz since the 80s in one way or the other, I also know, whether I sell a lot of prints and gift items, or just a few, the good will and exposure of possibly generating more recognition and exposure, might be a really good inexpensive way to market myself ☺️
Plus — I create originals. And that’s a bigger biggie than most folks realize.
Selling my originals is one of my goals!
Creatively speaking, it’s right behind the actual generating of images I feel really good about ❤️
And considering I sell my 6×6 watercolor originals for $49 (incl free shipping in the continental United States), I think that’s a pretty good deal too! 😊
My next post re my new pricing will be a short hand cheat sheet for my buyers of how, within the huge choices of prints and gift items available, they can take advantage of the fact my total markup for any particular purchase is one dollar. It obviously has to do, with prints for instance, with size. But I’ll have more on that next time!
Meanwhile, stay creative!
I feel it’s like the soul exercising our human self into the universe 💕
ps – my new pricing will run through both the foreseeable and unforeseeable future ☺️
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Easy Morning – New Watercolor #FigureArt on Absorbent Ground, May 2020Easy Morning, new watercolor on absorbent ground 6×6 gallery wrap canvas #figureart My newest figure work had the usual tug and pull process painting it 😊 I really like the soft gentle feel of it, and especially like the look my wife got seeing it ❤️
- At Rest With Nature – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020At Peace With Nature has several firsts for me. One, it’s a 5×7 stretched canvas, another size like my recent 6×12, A Walk Among the Wildflowers, I haven’t done in quite awhile, certainly even further back by maybe even decades, lol! It’s an interesting size, being small, yet enabling and enhancing the sense of length or height, like the 6×12, but more subtly.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 27, 2020Personal Transitions During Stay-at-Home Distancing No BIG in the typical sense of what I tend to think “big” life change/transitions are, but with no blog post for 5 or 6 days, I gave up figuring out the exact # of days, lol, I felt compelled to say a little something.
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 26, 2020Photo Lessons for Dummies by BE KITSCHIG is a superb humor laden look at the all too common pitfalls and inadvertent mistakes we all non-professionals make with our cameras 😂
- A Walk Among the WildFlowers – New Watercolor on Absorbent Ground, May 2020As one can tell by my photo below, I took a few liberties, but to some extent, that happens whether I plan it or not, lol 😂 But I like the result too much to alter anything on it. Another version, another time, will elicit a different response, and I do think this is one motif I’ll want to do more of, vs variations for just practice 😊
- Aging Through Covid-19, May 20, 2020A bit of news out of my home state of Texas. For the past decade, the two main political parties of that state have battled in and out of court in regard to things vote related. Actually seemingly everything vote related, lol!
- Covid-19 Visit to Lady Bird Wildflower Center May 2020 💐First trip I can think of for Sheila & myself, much less with Max, since maybe pre-Covid! 💕 Short, less than 2 hours, and less than 15 minutes from home, but what a treat! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html