Earlier this week I posted about new pricing for both all my prints and gift items plus two of my licensing tiers for my images, both at Fine Art America! 😊
Virtual friends left comments and contacted me and offered a gamut of encouragements, alternative suggestions, and general goodwill for a fellow artist struggling during the current virus crisis, the latter of which I post most days saying something about creativity, fitness, health or other Covid-19 virus related topics. Those posts often include a suggested link or two.
In regard to my new pricing, I should say straight off, my original markup varied from a dollar or two up to just over $10 for a larger size archival print. So I didn’t feel I was “losing” at that much markup anyway, lol!
What I do feel is that, with millions of folks out of work, or struggling to make ends meet, and considering Fine Art America puts up the inventory, production equipment, plus handles the payments, shipping and handling, I can, for now, be happy with a dollar per sale. And I am, happy that is, about that 😊
And — being in the art biz since the 80s in one way or the other, I also know, whether I sell a lot of prints and gift items, or just a few, the good will and exposure of possibly generating more recognition and exposure, might be a really good inexpensive way to market myself ☺️
Plus — I create originals. And that’s a bigger biggie than most folks realize.
Selling my originals is one of my goals!
Creatively speaking, it’s right behind the actual generating of images I feel really good about ❤️
And considering I sell my 6×6 watercolor originals for $49 (incl free shipping in the continental United States), I think that’s a pretty good deal too! 😊
My next post re my new pricing will be a short hand cheat sheet for my buyers of how, within the huge choices of prints and gift items available, they can take advantage of the fact my total markup for any particular purchase is one dollar. It obviously has to do, with prints for instance, with size. But I’ll have more on that next time!
Meanwhile, stay creative!
I feel it’s like the soul exercising our human self into the universe 💕
ps – my new pricing will run through both the foreseeable and unforeseeable future ☺️
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Election 2020 – 6 Days to Election Day“My feeling is we need a national voting law or act that universalizes voting rights and procedures for all of us, of any political party, from top to bottom, in all voting jurisdictions in our country. “Vote, and vote early everyone! 😊 🇺🇸 “
- Election 2020 – 7 Days to Election DayMy feeling is we need a national voting law or act that universalizes voting rights and procedures for all of us, of any political party, from top to bottom, in all voting jurisdictions in our country. Vote, and vote early everyone! 😊 🇺🇸
- Election 2020 – 8 Days to Election Day“I’m putting my regular posting on hold (‘cept for an art post or so 😊) until after the election…Meanwhile I’ll try to….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.18.1“One of the nicer things Arturo and Rosetta had learned from years of living in Galveston was the enjoyment of living near nature.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.3“Senior classes, in general, were too non-stop, with little variety, and little information about how each routine benefited them. The idea seemed to be to….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html