Earlier this week I posted about new pricing for both all my prints and gift items plus two of my licensing tiers for my images, both at Fine Art America! 😊
Virtual friends left comments and contacted me and offered a gamut of encouragements, alternative suggestions, and general goodwill for a fellow artist struggling during the current virus crisis, the latter of which I post most days saying something about creativity, fitness, health or other Covid-19 virus related topics. Those posts often include a suggested link or two.
In regard to my new pricing, I should say straight off, my original markup varied from a dollar or two up to just over $10 for a larger size archival print. So I didn’t feel I was “losing” at that much markup anyway, lol!
What I do feel is that, with millions of folks out of work, or struggling to make ends meet, and considering Fine Art America puts up the inventory, production equipment, plus handles the payments, shipping and handling, I can, for now, be happy with a dollar per sale. And I am, happy that is, about that 😊
And — being in the art biz since the 80s in one way or the other, I also know, whether I sell a lot of prints and gift items, or just a few, the good will and exposure of possibly generating more recognition and exposure, might be a really good inexpensive way to market myself ☺️
Plus — I create originals. And that’s a bigger biggie than most folks realize.
Selling my originals is one of my goals!
Creatively speaking, it’s right behind the actual generating of images I feel really good about ❤️
And considering I sell my 6×6 watercolor originals for $49 (incl free shipping in the continental United States), I think that’s a pretty good deal too! 😊
My next post re my new pricing will be a short hand cheat sheet for my buyers of how, within the huge choices of prints and gift items available, they can take advantage of the fact my total markup for any particular purchase is one dollar. It obviously has to do, with prints for instance, with size. But I’ll have more on that next time!
Meanwhile, stay creative!
I feel it’s like the soul exercising our human self into the universe 💕
ps – my new pricing will run through both the foreseeable and unforeseeable future ☺️
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.9.2“The sergeant reached down to the plain wood table beside him, pinched a small safety razor, and lifted it up to the room.“
- My Two Most Read Posts July 2020 – SilverSneakers Stability Class, and My Review Of AcornTV’s Brokenwood“I knew even before the month ended these two would be my top July 2020 posts, there was no one close enough to hardly even threaten an upset, lol!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.9.1“In the Air Force, shaving everyday is like the sun rising, expected.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.3“In the early spring, with fog on the waves, Arturo moved to Galveston. History shows, he reflected, the weather is less predictable there….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.2“After another try, with an artistically supportive woman….”
- Awash in Dreams – One Painting, Four Digital Variations“Sometimes I spend a lot of time debating which variations to keep, which to toss, I come up with, from any one of my originals. This time around the process just seemed to slip by without as much stutter and hesitation – much the way this painting came about.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.8.1“Dancers, he quickly found, like himself as an artist….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html