Earlier this week I posted about new pricing for both all my prints and gift items plus two of my licensing tiers for my images, both at Fine Art America! 😊
Virtual friends left comments and contacted me and offered a gamut of encouragements, alternative suggestions, and general goodwill for a fellow artist struggling during the current virus crisis, the latter of which I post most days saying something about creativity, fitness, health or other Covid-19 virus related topics. Those posts often include a suggested link or two.
In regard to my new pricing, I should say straight off, my original markup varied from a dollar or two up to just over $10 for a larger size archival print. So I didn’t feel I was “losing” at that much markup anyway, lol!
What I do feel is that, with millions of folks out of work, or struggling to make ends meet, and considering Fine Art America puts up the inventory, production equipment, plus handles the payments, shipping and handling, I can, for now, be happy with a dollar per sale. And I am, happy that is, about that 😊
And — being in the art biz since the 80s in one way or the other, I also know, whether I sell a lot of prints and gift items, or just a few, the good will and exposure of possibly generating more recognition and exposure, might be a really good inexpensive way to market myself ☺️
Plus — I create originals. And that’s a bigger biggie than most folks realize.
Selling my originals is one of my goals!
Creatively speaking, it’s right behind the actual generating of images I feel really good about ❤️
And considering I sell my 6×6 watercolor originals for $49 (incl free shipping in the continental United States), I think that’s a pretty good deal too! 😊
My next post re my new pricing will be a short hand cheat sheet for my buyers of how, within the huge choices of prints and gift items available, they can take advantage of the fact my total markup for any particular purchase is one dollar. It obviously has to do, with prints for instance, with size. But I’ll have more on that next time!
Meanwhile, stay creative!
I feel it’s like the soul exercising our human self into the universe 💕
ps – my new pricing will run through both the foreseeable and unforeseeable future ☺️
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html