Earlier this week I posted about new pricing for both all my prints and gift items plus two of my licensing tiers for my images, both at Fine Art America! 😊
Virtual friends left comments and contacted me and offered a gamut of encouragements, alternative suggestions, and general goodwill for a fellow artist struggling during the current virus crisis, the latter of which I post most days saying something about creativity, fitness, health or other Covid-19 virus related topics. Those posts often include a suggested link or two.
In regard to my new pricing, I should say straight off, my original markup varied from a dollar or two up to just over $10 for a larger size archival print. So I didn’t feel I was “losing” at that much markup anyway, lol!
What I do feel is that, with millions of folks out of work, or struggling to make ends meet, and considering Fine Art America puts up the inventory, production equipment, plus handles the payments, shipping and handling, I can, for now, be happy with a dollar per sale. And I am, happy that is, about that 😊
And — being in the art biz since the 80s in one way or the other, I also know, whether I sell a lot of prints and gift items, or just a few, the good will and exposure of possibly generating more recognition and exposure, might be a really good inexpensive way to market myself ☺️
Plus — I create originals. And that’s a bigger biggie than most folks realize.
Selling my originals is one of my goals!
Creatively speaking, it’s right behind the actual generating of images I feel really good about ❤️
And considering I sell my 6×6 watercolor originals for $49 (incl free shipping in the continental United States), I think that’s a pretty good deal too! 😊
My next post re my new pricing will be a short hand cheat sheet for my buyers of how, within the huge choices of prints and gift items available, they can take advantage of the fact my total markup for any particular purchase is one dollar. It obviously has to do, with prints for instance, with size. But I’ll have more on that next time!
Meanwhile, stay creative!
I feel it’s like the soul exercising our human self into the universe 💕
ps – my new pricing will run through both the foreseeable and unforeseeable future ☺️
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 23, 2021 – Dr Fauci’s Update on Covid-19 Vaccines, There is Much HopeThe information is relatively basic, but immensely clarifying and reassuring, at least to my wife and I. We’re in our 70s, still haven’t been able to receive vaccinations, and this type of information is crucial in keeping us upbeat and hopeful, committed to continue eating and living healthy as we can ❤️
- January 22, 2021 – Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Jo Coyne @Jopolkadot #Inspirations via the Arts and NatureJo has long been an inspiration of surprises for me on Twitter. Partly, probably, because she shares from all the arts, plus so many grand and nuanced thinkers, plus, includes such interesting imagery 💕
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.2“The room around them returned slowly. People approached. Congratulating them. On the show, on their togetherness. ‘Your show looks fabulous,’ Rosetta said to Arturo, ‘Macario came through.'”
- January 21, 2021 – Inauguration Day, The Day After – An Energy’s Been Unleashed!“I couldn’t decide what I’d write today!…And there can only be one reason – other than we’re one day closer to Valentines Day, my wife’s fav ❤️ — A new day has risen for America! For all of us who want it.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.18.1“Arturo caught sight of Rosetta and immediately felt his heart expand. Her legs split the fold in her dress as she stepped….”
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html