There’s a few thing especially nice about this past week’s most viewed images on Fine Art America, probably the variety styles and date range (when uploaded or from what year originally) being the most satisfying.
Top row left, Volleyball Setter set the pace that week at 82 views. Doesn’t sound like much, but this poster has been among my most viewed for about a decade. Written in the early 90s, Sheila and I sold it regularly to individuals and teams at art and mall shows for a decade. I used to sell it as an 8×10 w/mat and backing on Amazon but had trouble with supplies, and then when I tried to sell it again, but in 12×18 form (had some printed) and in tubes, wasn’t ever able to get the newer system to take my listing. Now, with Covid-19, there’s much more important things that Amazon’s rightly focused on in terms of inventory to take in and get out to folks. I can wait 😊
A reminder – I’ve marked up all my prints and gift items @FineArtAmerica for $1 💵 over FAA’s production cost ❤️
Image two, top row middle, is my Little Steps Poster with the caption – The Length of Day is Measured in Tiny Steps – and is of a water soluble oil of a photo I took of Sheila and Max about 2015, started making a painting of last year before my operations, and finished this year. This is also now my image for my latest (daily or so) series on Covid-19. I created a 2nd version of the image (maybe should also make a poster?) recently, on a 6×6 gallery wrap canvas in watercolor. I was intending to offer the original for sale, but Sheila scooped it up 💕 Prints & gifts are of course available!
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
And Image 3, top row right, is my Good Morning Bird Poster, which sells (sold) great at the Old Bakery & Emporium, which like most of Austin’s discretionary shops is closed for now. Again, for the best, much more important things to do, or not do, and thus help flatten the curve of Covid-19. There’ll be time enough for that again. And, as noted in the blue block above, is available on Fine Art America with only a $1 markup on my end over FAA’s fine production line of prints (paper, canvas, metal etc) and gift items (yoga mats, bath towels, coffee cups +++ , ie, a lot! 😂 The image itself is a macro crop of a larger shot I took at Butler Park a few years back as the sun was rising, catching the fountain in its light and the cool patient bird’s side. I don’t remember when I created the saying to go with it, I think, but definitely uploaded on New Years Day 2018. I remember thinking it was a good way to start the year 😊 Ironically, the full image itself was uploaded January 2nd the year before!
The other images also have their stories, but it’s be too long a post for me nowadays, lol! But if you want the name/link of any of the other six images, just comment below and I’ll be more than glad to post the info ❤️
Thanks so much everyone! Stay well! Stay the course! This is a storm that will pass, and the landscape may change a little or a lot, but we can still be here to help our friends and family as we’re able, from afar, from the heart, from what we can 💞
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.11“Maybe now, in my sixties, he thought, my days are like weeks now….”
- The Old American Artist by Felipe Adan Lerma – Twitter Excerpt SeriesLooking back at older work, like my 80s acrylics or 2000s water soluble oils, can be lots of things : sobering 😂 and, when I spot patterns of motifs or preferences in my work, very helpful for me, enabling me to see enduring patterns of interests. The same, it turns out, even with its own variations, is true for other art forms I’ve worked out most my life, like writing, whether patterns of expression and beliefs within my blog posts, or, in the case of The Old American Artist – a semi-autobiographical literally fiction-like novella, connections right back to my most enduring focus. Art ❤️
- My Return to Regular Pricing @FineArtAmerica July 2020It’s been a few months since I started my $1 pricing markup experiment on Fine Art America. It was a worthwhile experiment, where I was hoping to generate more interest in my work in general, plus rack up a few low profit but visibility expanding sales 😊
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Painting In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Details One Week ApartI’ve worked on Lady in Paris 1889 in-between some smaller watercolor (vs acrylic pieces), though a lot of the new touches to this work have been watercolor paint w/matte acrylic medium, basically making it an acrylic, but with some watercolor features, like the particular pigments I really wanted to use 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Update with SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandLast week I post a more in-depth post, pictures & info, of the SilverSneakers Stability class Sheila and I take with Curt Holland at Gold’s Gym here in Austin, promising to update with a shot I thought I’d taken but, well, didn’t take, lol! That’s the shot above 😊
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Midnight in Paris” Viewed a Decade Later – Better Than I’d Realized – 5 Stars +Yet, familiar as it was, watching it again yesterday, half in the afternoon, the other half before bed (yeah, a luxury of both staying-home and being retired ❤️), remembering how enchanted we’d been seeing this together, ten years ago – it was like it was brand new again!
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Sold My 1st Face Mask, a Paris Mask! @FineArtAmerica!A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask! Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html