There’s a few thing especially nice about this past week’s most viewed images on Fine Art America, probably the variety styles and date range (when uploaded or from what year originally) being the most satisfying.
Top row left, Volleyball Setter set the pace that week at 82 views. Doesn’t sound like much, but this poster has been among my most viewed for about a decade. Written in the early 90s, Sheila and I sold it regularly to individuals and teams at art and mall shows for a decade. I used to sell it as an 8×10 w/mat and backing on Amazon but had trouble with supplies, and then when I tried to sell it again, but in 12×18 form (had some printed) and in tubes, wasn’t ever able to get the newer system to take my listing. Now, with Covid-19, there’s much more important things that Amazon’s rightly focused on in terms of inventory to take in and get out to folks. I can wait 😊
A reminder – I’ve marked up all my prints and gift items @FineArtAmerica for $1 💵 over FAA’s production cost ❤️
Image two, top row middle, is my Little Steps Poster with the caption – The Length of Day is Measured in Tiny Steps – and is of a water soluble oil of a photo I took of Sheila and Max about 2015, started making a painting of last year before my operations, and finished this year. This is also now my image for my latest (daily or so) series on Covid-19. I created a 2nd version of the image (maybe should also make a poster?) recently, on a 6×6 gallery wrap canvas in watercolor. I was intending to offer the original for sale, but Sheila scooped it up 💕 Prints & gifts are of course available!
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
And Image 3, top row right, is my Good Morning Bird Poster, which sells (sold) great at the Old Bakery & Emporium, which like most of Austin’s discretionary shops is closed for now. Again, for the best, much more important things to do, or not do, and thus help flatten the curve of Covid-19. There’ll be time enough for that again. And, as noted in the blue block above, is available on Fine Art America with only a $1 markup on my end over FAA’s fine production line of prints (paper, canvas, metal etc) and gift items (yoga mats, bath towels, coffee cups +++ , ie, a lot! 😂 The image itself is a macro crop of a larger shot I took at Butler Park a few years back as the sun was rising, catching the fountain in its light and the cool patient bird’s side. I don’t remember when I created the saying to go with it, I think, but definitely uploaded on New Years Day 2018. I remember thinking it was a good way to start the year 😊 Ironically, the full image itself was uploaded January 2nd the year before!
The other images also have their stories, but it’s be too long a post for me nowadays, lol! But if you want the name/link of any of the other six images, just comment below and I’ll be more than glad to post the info ❤️
Thanks so much everyone! Stay well! Stay the course! This is a storm that will pass, and the landscape may change a little or a lot, but we can still be here to help our friends and family as we’re able, from afar, from the heart, from what we can 💞
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html