There’s a few thing especially nice about this past week’s most viewed images on Fine Art America, probably the variety styles and date range (when uploaded or from what year originally) being the most satisfying.
Top row left, Volleyball Setter set the pace that week at 82 views. Doesn’t sound like much, but this poster has been among my most viewed for about a decade. Written in the early 90s, Sheila and I sold it regularly to individuals and teams at art and mall shows for a decade. I used to sell it as an 8×10 w/mat and backing on Amazon but had trouble with supplies, and then when I tried to sell it again, but in 12×18 form (had some printed) and in tubes, wasn’t ever able to get the newer system to take my listing. Now, with Covid-19, there’s much more important things that Amazon’s rightly focused on in terms of inventory to take in and get out to folks. I can wait 😊
A reminder – I’ve marked up all my prints and gift items @FineArtAmerica for $1 💵 over FAA’s production cost ❤️
Image two, top row middle, is my Little Steps Poster with the caption – The Length of Day is Measured in Tiny Steps – and is of a water soluble oil of a photo I took of Sheila and Max about 2015, started making a painting of last year before my operations, and finished this year. This is also now my image for my latest (daily or so) series on Covid-19. I created a 2nd version of the image (maybe should also make a poster?) recently, on a 6×6 gallery wrap canvas in watercolor. I was intending to offer the original for sale, but Sheila scooped it up 💕 Prints & gifts are of course available!
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
And Image 3, top row right, is my Good Morning Bird Poster, which sells (sold) great at the Old Bakery & Emporium, which like most of Austin’s discretionary shops is closed for now. Again, for the best, much more important things to do, or not do, and thus help flatten the curve of Covid-19. There’ll be time enough for that again. And, as noted in the blue block above, is available on Fine Art America with only a $1 markup on my end over FAA’s fine production line of prints (paper, canvas, metal etc) and gift items (yoga mats, bath towels, coffee cups +++ , ie, a lot! 😂 The image itself is a macro crop of a larger shot I took at Butler Park a few years back as the sun was rising, catching the fountain in its light and the cool patient bird’s side. I don’t remember when I created the saying to go with it, I think, but definitely uploaded on New Years Day 2018. I remember thinking it was a good way to start the year 😊 Ironically, the full image itself was uploaded January 2nd the year before!
The other images also have their stories, but it’s be too long a post for me nowadays, lol! But if you want the name/link of any of the other six images, just comment below and I’ll be more than glad to post the info ❤️
Thanks so much everyone! Stay well! Stay the course! This is a storm that will pass, and the landscape may change a little or a lot, but we can still be here to help our friends and family as we’re able, from afar, from the heart, from what we can 💞
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
- April 05, 2021 – Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Shout Out to Office Depot: Free Laminating of Our CDC Vaccination Record; Plus Playtime with Grandchild; and New Volleyball Image UploadStay well everyone! Good-night! Work and play as able / as needed – it’s our juggling game of life ♥️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html