Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
It was only one, one tiny one, but it was heart warmingly welcome, even the near 100 degree heat today. All records highs fell in the various weather stations.
The heat, or rather walking in the heat – most of the steps in the morning, with the balance of my goal in the afternoon and a tiny amount in the evening – has sapped my energy into the atmosphere, lol!
But, the message now is, time to rest. Time to enjoy some down time. Time to let my body rebuild my muscles and bones and immune cells. If I don’t heed that message during Covid-19 times, I might not have enough health strength to out live this pesky virus. And that, would be on me 😊
Stay healthy everyone!
Tomorrow I’ll some news of more $1.00 markup sales at Fine Art America!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.2“And in the middle of the top left third, in a sky as dense as the sea, rose a waxing moon, glow askew….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.1“Immediately on rising, his evening show in his mind’s peripheral vision, Arturo gathered a favored brush….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.15.2“The next day she returned alone. Not sitting, she handed him several brochures….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html