Just a very quick update post w/pics Sheila caught of one of her suitors, uh, bird visitors 😊
Yesterday’s post gave some very nice close up of the various garden items we have now, and as we can, we’ll be switching some of the potted flowering plants into the larger containers, like the earthen ceramic piece to the left in the pics.
I’m also working on a new 3 part reblog series with a common thread about creativity from individual posts by photographer Richard Bernabe, artist Dianne Mize, and a new to me person I came across on Writer Unboxed – I’m still working out how to express their commonality.
I can feel it, I can articulate it in a hazy kind of way. I wanna get it a bit clearer 😊
Meanwhile, stay well everyone!
If Texas can get its virus act together, we all can, lol! ❤️
My Aging Gracefully, Covid-19 series –
My Birds Butterflies & Critters picture gallery at Fine Art America –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
- September 19, 2020 – Turning 70 in One Month Yet Feeling Like 16 Still Stuck in Time – But, This Time I Get to Vote“I remember distinctly hearing this song many places many times through several years while in high school, but especially early on.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : The Seasons – and Hopefully The Times – Are A Changin’“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.3“Crying for movement, his body ached for down time from the active stillness of painting.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html