Recently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
I spoke about how good, Curt, the SilverSneakers instructor was, especially for stability class, and especially considering how big a person he is!
He’s a professional trainer, loves working with seniors, and isn’t afraid to “uh-oh” when he teeters on one leg and needs to reset. Professional acumen with grace. What a treat!
And you can see that the seniors in the class, exceptionally well distanced and w/masks or bandannas, are equally game ❤️ – some wisely using the nearby chair as a prop, others free-standing, but as I myself know, game as we seniors are, always glad the chair’s there for support ☺️
In times past, before Covid-19, this large well lit mirrored room would fit 30+ seniors.
As you can tell by the expanded view, chairs and weights and blocks are all also available.
My own experience, as a former certified group and Zumba and SilverSneakers instructor, is this is the style and type of instructor folks seek out and stick with. And fortunately, Gold’s Gym seems to be following that idea, as the yoga and stretch instructors teaching on the other days, though much younger than Curt’s mid-50s, also seem very mindful and open to seniors’ issues. SilverSneakers is I’m sure, very glad to be fortunate to have such enterprising folks teaching! 💕
Curt can be reached at Gold’s Gym at –
(Austin) 512-326-1199, and george.holland@GoldsGym.com .
My SilverSneakers posts here are at –
SilverSneakers also has online on-demand classes at –
Plus SilverSneakers offers live and recorded 30 minute or less classes on FaceBook at –
Take care everyone! Stay healthy! ❤️
We’ve lots of options compared to historical events like this in the past 😊
[ note added 121220 ] –
I’ve an updated post with another pic of Curt at –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – Remembrance, Reflection, Resolve – January 18, 2021Here, in a tiny token, are tweets I’ve seen so far today that struck a chord within me, tying those trying days over half a century ago..with today 💕
- January 18, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 2Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
- January 17, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 1Today was a good day for my 1st day back this year with my art at Buda Mercantile.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊