Yesterday and last week, I posted about my hopes to have a newsletter up and running again.
At first, I was focused on starting from scratch, creating a commercial mailing list via one of the popular email newsletter services, but that didn’t work out. However, as I also indicated on yesterday’s post, I wondered what the newsletter landscape might look like to me if I gave my old newsletter at Fine Art America a fresh look.
I was very pleasantly surprised!
Nothing much had changed on FAA’s end, but from my perspective, I feel I now have a whole better understanding what a good avenue this is.
In another post, I’ll show some of my internal workings/metrics that make this idea useful to me, but today I want to show in pictures how a reader/viewer on Fine Art America, or here on my site, can easily either 1) sign up for my newsletter, or 2) send me a private email.
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
First, here’s a look at my current Images facing page on Fine Art America
It’s pretty obvious on the page where to click to share on social media, and above the icons are the notations for joining my email list and/or emailing me. That’s the best way to contact me if you’re not already in contact with me 😊
The email service is private, and the email list for my newsletter is strictly spam-monitored by FAA, with penalties to the sending artist if abused. That’s good.
Next post I’ll show the working “innards” of the newsletter set-up. There’s choices for setting up varying newsletter email lists and much more.
So, second, if one clicks on “Join Email List” – the view below will open up.
I used to be alarmed about the deep red warning sign, but it’s just there to let one know you have to also click the “I’m not a robot” box to complete the request.
Third, the “Send Private Message” (email) brings up a pretty straight forward window.
There’s a nice anti-spam notation in the circled item, below “Send E-Mail.”
So it’s pretty straight forward so far, much as I remember it from 2017 when I “lapsed” using the system.
On an ending note for now, I’d like to note I’ve already received some nice confirmations from the a few folks via last night’s newsletter, not only confirming wanting to stay on my newsletter, but wanting to know how I was doing, how they were doing, etc. Nice ❤️
I’ll try and post an image of the newsletter tomorrow.
And if you’d like me to send it to you, just add your email, but let me know, so I can send yesterday’s to you. Would love to hear ya’ll’s opinion! 😊
Thanks so much for all ya’ll’s interest – I appreciate it!
Stay well 💕
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
ps – I took the self portrait header shot with my camera set on a tripod w/a timer. I think it’s time and place of meaning is arriving ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 22, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – Last Day Today!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 21, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Are Here! – June 21 & 22!Amazon Prime Days June 21 & 22, 2021 😊
- June 20, 2021 – Happy Father’s Day!I’d had several ideas what to post for today, got mired in different possible thoughts, finally settled on saving posting anything til I had my morning walk at the greenbelt, my Father’s Day morning at Barton Springs Greenbelt 😊
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html