Yesterday and last week, I posted about my hopes to have a newsletter up and running again.
At first, I was focused on starting from scratch, creating a commercial mailing list via one of the popular email newsletter services, but that didn’t work out. However, as I also indicated on yesterday’s post, I wondered what the newsletter landscape might look like to me if I gave my old newsletter at Fine Art America a fresh look.
I was very pleasantly surprised!
Nothing much had changed on FAA’s end, but from my perspective, I feel I now have a whole better understanding what a good avenue this is.
In another post, I’ll show some of my internal workings/metrics that make this idea useful to me, but today I want to show in pictures how a reader/viewer on Fine Art America, or here on my site, can easily either 1) sign up for my newsletter, or 2) send me a private email.
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
First, here’s a look at my current Images facing page on Fine Art America
It’s pretty obvious on the page where to click to share on social media, and above the icons are the notations for joining my email list and/or emailing me. That’s the best way to contact me if you’re not already in contact with me 😊
The email service is private, and the email list for my newsletter is strictly spam-monitored by FAA, with penalties to the sending artist if abused. That’s good.
Next post I’ll show the working “innards” of the newsletter set-up. There’s choices for setting up varying newsletter email lists and much more.
So, second, if one clicks on “Join Email List” – the view below will open up.
I used to be alarmed about the deep red warning sign, but it’s just there to let one know you have to also click the “I’m not a robot” box to complete the request.
Third, the “Send Private Message” (email) brings up a pretty straight forward window.
There’s a nice anti-spam notation in the circled item, below “Send E-Mail.”
So it’s pretty straight forward so far, much as I remember it from 2017 when I “lapsed” using the system.
On an ending note for now, I’d like to note I’ve already received some nice confirmations from the a few folks via last night’s newsletter, not only confirming wanting to stay on my newsletter, but wanting to know how I was doing, how they were doing, etc. Nice ❤️
I’ll try and post an image of the newsletter tomorrow.
And if you’d like me to send it to you, just add your email, but let me know, so I can send yesterday’s to you. Would love to hear ya’ll’s opinion! 😊
Thanks so much for all ya’ll’s interest – I appreciate it!
Stay well 💕
My Fine Art America newsletter series –
ps – I took the self portrait header shot with my camera set on a tripod w/a timer. I think it’s time and place of meaning is arriving ☺️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
- April 05, 2021 – Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Shout Out to Office Depot: Free Laminating of Our CDC Vaccination Record; Plus Playtime with Grandchild; and New Volleyball Image UploadStay well everyone! Good-night! Work and play as able / as needed – it’s our juggling game of life ♥️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html