Though the pictures of my wife Sheila tell the story best ❤️ I’ll try and add a few details among her expert modeling shots 💕
First, I chose these tops as a surprise for her one year for her birthday, partly because I like the style and looks of the tops, but mostly (initially) because she was frequently feeling cold – she’s a valentine baby ☺️
She was having problems keeping her hands warm, and, tired of fooling round with gloves all the time. I figured, perfect combo! A pretty top with what, to me, looked like a built in half-glove, plus, that thumb slot so she’d be able to use her hands without fumbling like with a mitten.
These two tops (2nd one ordered shortly after seeing how much she enjoyed the 1st one, but in a different color) have been nothing short of a huge hit with her!
Also, the Amazon links below the pictures of Sheila are to a specific brand, but here’s a generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
I’ll post it again at the end of the post 😊
I should point out too, my first order – guessing at her measurements via height and weight etc – was off just a bit. It was an easy no hassle return w/the replace size already on its way! Thanks goodness, lol!
As anyone can easily tell, both colors look great on her. She says they’re comfortable, easy to move in, keep her warm, and gets her lots of compliments both in our senior fitness classes and from our daughters and younger ladies. Yeah, win / win! ♥️
There’s lots more colors to choose from, and, as promised 😊 here’s the generic Amazon site search for “women’s tops with thumb hole sleeves” —
About My Amazon 2020 Affiliate Blog Post Series
My goal is to feature items from a variety of categories – art of course, but food (important during the pandemic), clothing, household items, plants/planting, and really anything my wife and/or I have gotten, liked, and can recommend directly ❤️
I don’t have a posting schedule planned, more of an “as able.”
With working to stay healthy (exercise, sleep, good eating!), enjoying creating art, and family, my blogging is very “as able” lol!
If you have a question about a product I feature in this series, please feel free to comment & I’ll do my best to try and answer or point you where one might find more info.
Thanks so much everyone! Enjoy the holidays! Moderation may be a bit easier this season than usual at least ☺️ so stay healthy! Be creative, and enjoy!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
Women’s Tropical Wear
Romance Item Links
Artist Novels With Romance
My Semi-Autobiographical Art/Artist Novella
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 18, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 3, 1st Completed Work of 5 – “Playtime, Mother and Child”I’m also breaking a bit of tradition in terms of my routine and going ahead and posting my completed image, not as good a resolution etc as I’d like (yet), and also not yet uploaded to Fine Art America. It’s simply a time choice. Paint and create. Or paint less but massage the photo capture & upload to FAA more. It’s not really a win-lose thing.
- October 17, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image For a 2nd Week @FineArtAmerica, Abstract Study 1, #watercolorThough I’ve had some of my images repeat a 2nd week or more, or return again after awhile to place top of my views for the week at Fine Art America, it’s still rare for an abstract of mine to do so. It’s sorta ironic for me, since I began painting in earnest in the 80s creating acrylic abstracts (after fooling around doing clouds and Dali-ish dripping clocks in my 20s 😊), and then….
- October 16, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 2Knowing me, I doubt this’ll be my final tweet format I can use on Twitter to let folks see & know what my most recent blog posts are. I of course tweet the individual blog posts themselves out, often using them here in my posts. But I felt the need for a more inclusive, easy to change to keep up-to-date format and after some earlier incarnations, this tweet above may work for me for awhile, changing the screen shot of my current blogs as needed 😊
- October 15, 2021 – 2nd Time Out Sketching with Austin’s #UrbanSketchers Group! Still a Treat! #PeaseParkThough immensely more challenging this time around for October’s outting with Austin’s Urban Sketchers chapter (heat indexes near 100 – hopefully a forerunner to an expected cool front; traffic challenges due to Austin City Limits festival), and, not particularly enamored with my resultant efforts this time around — — it was so good to talk with other artists! Be out among so many folks and families, and, “try” my 2nd time out painting plein air since (I think) the early 2000s!
- October 14, 2021 – My Idea for Promoting My WordPress Blog Posts on Twitter (Besides My Pinned Tweet), Part 1I have my pinned tweet on my Twitter timeline of course, where I show images of my work on Fine Art America, with link to my site there of course, and, also list my blog site here on WordPress. But as you can tell above, the latter, my WordPress website, gets not that much focus. Though if you’d like to retweet it, please do, lol! 😊 So basically, I asked myself, how – beyond a 2 short lines in the text – can I better promote my WordPress site, along with my Fine Art America site?
- October 13, 2021 – A Good Problem, Lots of Interesting Pics and Posts Developing in My Blog Pipeline! Part 2Recently I posted 3 other canvas paintings I’ve been working on, and here I’m showing the 2 I’d mentioned in that post but didn’t have photo captures of yet. Both are 18×24 on canvas, with light molding paste from Golden, but, at this stage applied slightly differently.
- October 12, 2021 – Reblog/Review : Long Covid Presentation with Patrick McKeown (YouTube)My biggest take away from Patrick McKeown’s hour and a half YouTube presentation (a recorded Zoom session) is how gentle and doable it can be for most of us to go as slow as we need, and we’ll get there – “there” being better easier healthier breathing and as a result, the potential for a happier better life.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html